Products & Services
Road Spike Barrier
Rs 3.15 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Usage/Application||Defense, Embassies, Government buildings, High threat areas etc.|
|For Max Road Width||2-6m|
|Max Vehicle Load||30 ton|
|height of spike above ground||150 MM|
|overall height of spike||220 to 240 MM|
|Input voltage||230 V(AC), single phase|
|Safety||Sensors against humans, loop against vehicles|
|spike to spike distance||100 to 110 MM|
|Opening or closing time||2-3 sec|
Road Spike Barrier is one of the highest security vehicle access control systems in which a vehicle without permission cannot enter. Tyres of the unpermitted vehicle splits open immediately, therefore the vehicle moves only a few more meters and is stopped. Jaws of the tire killer move all together. Drive unit is placed to one end of the tire killer, it stands above the ground level and is a complete assembly with the body. In this way, both smooth transmission of motion and minimum effect of external factors are achieved. Road Spike Barrier are controlled by a PLC. Open/Close function can be achieved by every kind of card readers, biometrics readers like fingerprint or hand shape, radio control on/off switch or key switch etc. Besides, safety accessories like loop detectors, photocells, flashing lights or red/green light can be integrated to the control electronics very easily. Time delay arming of the tyre killer can be adjusted between 0-50 seconds.
- Available in both Flat type & Hump type.
- Galvanised against resist to corrosion followed by epoxy paint considering harsh weather conditions.
- Blocking width from 2-6 m
- Height of spike above ground 150mm
- Axle bearing load capacity 50 Tons.
- Manual release in case of power failure.
- Functionality remains same with 100% duty cycle irrespective of drive units.
- Can be integrated with any access control system.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 4 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Ajay ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Ashok Kumar ★★★★★ ★★★★★