Rs 32 / LitreGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Litre
|Usage||Industrial, Laboratory, Personal|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
Concrete Curing is the key to generation of cement to having the sought out properties. The quality and degree of strength of the concrete will only be developed just in the event that it is legitimately cured. The measure of mixing water in the solid during placement is typically more than required for hydration and that must be held for curing.
Concrete Curing Chemicals is preferred where wet curing is impractical/ not possible. It is exceptionally suited for vast territories of solid mixes which are exposed daily to sunlight, overwhelming winds and other natural impacts.
It can be used for curing of:
• Solid asphalts, air terminal runways, bridges, mechanical floors.
• Channel linings, dams and other irrigation related structures.
• Sport fields and ice ring.
• Precast segments
• Rooftops, segments, bars and beams
• Smokestacks, cooling towers and other tall structures.
View Complete Details