Products We Offer
- PlotWave 3000 printer with Scanner Express IV scanning unit.
- PlotWave 7500 printer with Scanner Express IV scanning unit
- ColorWave 3800 printer with Scanner Express IV scanning unit.
- PlotWave 3500 printer with Scanner Express IV scanning unit.
- PlotWave 5000 printer with Scanner Express IV scanning unit
- +1 more product
Canon India Pvt. Ltd. (Professional Printing Products)
Consistent Print Output, the Best-in-class Product Quality, Patented Technologies, and the highest precision to deliver jobs with a quick turnaround time – are the most basic and the strongest foundation on which Canon professional Printing Products are built on. Canon professional printing products satisfy customers more in terms of print quality and color accuracy than other renowned brands in the category. According to a research done by ORC, 2019. No surprises why We, at Canon, offer more than consultancy to your business, we model ourselves more as technology, product and business partners ensuring your organization’s success and growth. Professional Printing Products consists the products like Production Printing System, large Format Printing System and Commercial Printing System.
Canon Production Printing Systems comprises of Canon imagePRESS and imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series Electro photographic Printers which offers Excellent Print Quality for Small-to-Large Print-for-Pay Shops, Commercial Offset Printers, Book Publishers, Transactional Printers and Copy Shops. Canon state-of-the-art Large-format Printing, Copying and Scanning Systems are designed to deliver Unparalleled ease of use, Exceptional Speed, Reliability and Print Quality combined with flexibility to use for CAD/GIS, Photo and wide range of graphic arts applications.
Canon Industrial Printing System offer near-offset quality prints for book publishers, transactional printers and commercial printers. These continuous feed and cut sheet printers are designed to hit aggressive printing turnaround times with professional quality, consistent reliability and new levels of productivity. As a responsible corporate entity, Canon India takes pride to be socially inclined and focused towards its efficient and sustainable CSR projects. The company’s CSR policy is in line with its corporate philosophy ‘Kyosei’, which means living and working together for the common good. ‘Adopt a Village’ initiative, which was started in 2012 is Canon India’s flagship CSR project. Committed to fostering self-reliant rural communities in India and focusing on the 4Es – eye care, education, environment and empowerment, through this CSR project, Canon India has adopted the village Sol Gohalia, located near Kolkata. With this adoption Canon India now covers four regions across the country. Beside Kolkata, Canon has made a distinguishable difference to Ferozpur village in Haryana, Maharaja Katte village in Bengaluru and Karanjoti village in Thane district near Maharashtra.
Canon takes pride in not only bringing quality products to the market; but also in contributing towards minimizing the environmental burden, through the effective application of green technologies. Canon focuses on the development of resource conserving products that are smaller, lighter and easier to recycle. Canon India takes the responsibility of disposing end-of-life Canon products and other e-waste by transporting them to a government approved recycling agency.
Today, Canon India is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. The company was awarded the title of ‘strong commitment to excel’ at the CII-EXIM Business Excellence Award, in the year 2006 and 2010 respectively. Over the last 20 years, Canon India’s comprehensive range of the latest digital imaging products, supported by a well-trained salesforce across the country, has emerged as the key differentiator boosting the company’s growth.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Kazutada Kobayashi|
|Registered Address||7th Floor, Tower B, Building No. 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon- 122002, Haryana, India|
|Total Number of Employees||1001 to 2000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1997|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 1000 - 5000 Crore|
|Banker||Standard Chartered Bank|
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001 : 2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22301 : 2012
- ISO 27001 : 2013
- OHSAS 18001
- Introduced a new era of retail evolution with the launch of Gen-Z version Canon Image Square 3.0, thereby expanding the retail footprint in Mumbai and Haridwar
- Launched responsive customer service program ‘Canon Club Elite’ for full frame DSLR camera owners
- Launched the first Canon PIXMA Zone in New Delhi for inkjet printers
- Forayed into Rohtak (Haryana) with the first Canon Image Square Store
- Installed first 80ppm imagePRESS C8000VP in Telangana, aimed at taking digital colour printing to the next level
- Installed Canon’s flagship product DreamLabo 5000 at Akruti Printex in Vijayawada and Photopark Digital Press in Kochi, marking 7 installations so far in the country
- Announced the appointment of Mr. K Bhaskhar, Vice President, BIS division, as the chairman for the Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) Office Automation and Imaging Division
- Continued the announcement of ‘Vision 2020’ - target to achieve revenue of INR 35 billion (US$ 507 million) by the end of 2020
- Demonstrated ground-breaking technology and innovation at Broadcast India Show 2018
- Hosted 9th edition of the Cinema and Pro DV project ‘Future Broadcasting’ hosted in Bengaluru
- Continued with the sustainability vision; spreading awareness around plastic waste management
- Conducted a series of photography workshops for children in the juvenile home in New Delhi with an objective of strengthening the resolve to empower youth of the country
- Announced the adoption of Maheshwari Village (Haryana, North) under the flagship CSR programme - ‘Adopt a Village’
- Partnered with new NGO ‘Humana People to People India’ (headquartered in Denmark) for ‘Adopt a Village’ (Flagship CSR Initiative launched in 2012)
- Celebrated 3rd anniversary of Karanjoti village in Mumbai (West)
- Intensified environmental initiatives; organized a cleanliness drive in Maheshwari village
- Inaugurated adopted family homes with SOS village (under Support a Life initiative)
- Organized session on Menstrual health awareness with adolescent girls of Maharaja Katte village (Bangalore, South)
- Installed solar street light in adopted village Maharaja Katte (Bangalore, South) and Karanjoti (Mumbai, West)
- Celebrated 4 years of adoption of Maharaja Katte Village
- Promoted the culture of imaging across the country on ‘World Photography Day’
- Marked month long Children’s Day celebrations, motivated young lives to explore beyond their horizons
- Introduced its latest innovation in the imaging industry - the EOS R system with the launch of EOS R, Canon’s first 35mm full frame CMOS sensor mirror less camera featuring an Electronic Viewfinder and equipped with various other pioneering features like advanced Dual pixel CMOS AF, Digic 8 imaging processor, High density AF points positions, Multi-function slider bar, Flexible AE Mode and High speed data communication RF mount
- Introduced a series of lenses - four new RF lenses, two super telephoto EF lenses and one prime EF-M lens along with, four types of RF mount adapters, in order to complete the EOS R ecosystem
- Launched two variants of Rayo Mini Projectors - Rayo i5 and R4 developed by Canon Korea Business Solutions, aimed at offering portability and convenience of connectivity to consumers for projections from smart devices
- Expanded Canon’s ink tank portfolio with the launch of six new models in the PIXMA G series-G1010, G2010, G2012, G3010, G3012 and G4010
- Launched Canon EOS M50, a 4K enabled mirrorless camera set to elevate conversations on social media
+ Read More
Corporate Social Responsibilities
We aim to achieve this by keeping in mind our corporate philosophy, Kyosei, which means “Living and working together for the common good”. As a responsible company, we stand committed to the causes of Environment, Eye Care, Education and Empowerment. We would also support employees to contribute and share their time and skills towards the causes they feel passionate about.
Our philosophy of ’Kyosei’ – living and working together for the common good, comes foremost in our way of working and day to day operations. However, our definition of the word is much broader and encompasses all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together for the common good.” Moving forward with the philosophy of ‘Kyosei’, we strive to make a positive impact on the society and the environment in which we operate.+ Read More
Being a responsible corporate organization, Corporate Social Responsibility is embedded in the DNA of Canon India. We believe that each individual and organization must carry the sentiment of community development as their responsibility.
Our philosophy of 'Kyosei' – living and working together for the common good, comes foremost in our way of working and day to day operation. However, our definition of the word is much broader and encompasses “all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together for the common good.” Moving forward with the philosophy of ‘Kyosei’, we strive to make a positive impact on the society and the environment in which we operate.
We also promote our philosophy to our employees across the country, who frequently under ‘Canon India Involve’ engage with children in our adopted villages and support other initiatives. This continuous engagement is on varied subjects which support holistic development of children and helps creating self-sustaining communities.
We would like all people connected with us –our Employees, Customers and Partners to take pride in their association with us. With their continued support and encouragement, we aim to amplify our commitment towards the community year on year.
President and CEO
Canon India Pvt. Ltd.+ Read More