CAT Motor Graders
|Top Speed- Forward||48.3 km/h|
|Top Speed- Reverse||38.1 km/h|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||246 L|
|Turning Radius (Outside The Tyres)||7.4 m|
|Engine RPM||2000 RPM|
|Net Power||104 kW-123 kW|
|All Wheel Drive Range||108 kW-141 kW|
|Maximum Torque||822 Nm|
|Lever/Steering Wheel Weight||15906 kg|
|Joystick Weight||16038 kg|
|Lever/Steering Wheel All-Wheel Drive Weight||16661 kg|
|Joystick All-Wheel Drive Weight||16713 kg|
|Circle Drive Capacity||7 L|
|Engine Crankcase Capacity||18 L|
|Cooling System Capacity||52.5 L|
|Hydraulic System Capacity||97 L|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Capacity||15 L|
|Transmission and Differential Capacity||60 L|
The new Next Generation CAT 120 Motor Grader is built to fit your needs. From cab to controls, the options are in your hands, along with better fuel economy and lower maintenance costs to reduce overall operating costs.
The new CAT 120 motor grader offers you total machine options including technology, controls, and cab to power through any job with the utmost performance.
- Up to 15 percent increased fuel economy with the C7.1 engine
- Next generation cab options for maximum comfort
- Spend less time and money on regular maintenance
Save more material:
- Use 40% less material with Cat Grade Control with Cross Slope.
Upto 15% better fuel economy:
- Use less fuel with the Cat C7.1 Engine and ECO mode.
Cab designed for maximum comfort:
- The next generation cab gives you control and comfort options to promote productivity.
Upto 15% lower maintenance costs:
- Extend your maintenance intervals using the new filtration technology. Filters are grouped together for easy access.
- Cat Connect technologies give you the edge you need to improve machine and operator efficiency while working safer.
- Product Link collects data automatically and accurately from your assets – any type and any brand. Information such as location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, maintenance alerts, diagnostic codes, and machine health can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.
- Access information anytime, anywhere with VisionLink – and use it to make informed decisions that boost productivity, lower costs, simplify maintenance, and improve safety and security on your job site. With different subscription level options, your Cat dealer can help you configure exactly what you need to connect your fleet and manage your business, without paying for extras you don’t want. Subscriptions are available with cellular or satellite reporting or both.
View Complete Details
|Top Speed- Forward||47.5 km/h|
|Top Speed- Reverse||37.5 km/h|
|Engine Model||CAT 7.1|
|Engine Displacement||7.01 L|
|Number Of Cylinders||6|
|Transmission Type||Direct Drive, Power Shift|
Cat 7.1 ACERT Engine:
- Optimum power and fuel efficiency, combined with Power Management and Electronic Throttle Control, assure maximum productivity. Cat K Series 2 Motor Graders are certified to Bharat Stage III and China Nonroad Stage II equivalent emission standards.
- The Power Shift transmission features direct drive and electronic control for smooth, powerful shifts at any speed.
- Proportional hydraulic flow gives operators outstanding “feel” and predictable movements.
- Cat machines are designed with features to help protect the operator and others around the job site.
- Grouped service points make daily maintenance easier and faster, while enhanced diagnostics and monitoring help reduce downtime.
Cat K Series 2 Motor Graders are the machines you can count on when you need to get work done. Cat motor graders help you make the most of your investment by delivering maximum productivity and durability. The Cat C7 ACERT engine, direct-drive power shift transmission and load sensing hydraulics work together to ensure the power and precision you need to work in demanding conditions. And Cat motor graders are backed by the world-class Cat dealer network to keep you up and running.
- The Cat C7 engine with ACERT Technology uses electronic control, precision fuel delivery and refined air management to provide outstanding performance and lower emissions.
- Variable Horse Power (VHP) is standard to provide more power in the higher gears. The Electronic Throttle Control provides easier, more precise and consistent throttle operation. Engine Over-Speed Protection prevents downshifting until an acceptable safe travel speed has been established.
Smooth Shifting Transmission:
- Full Electronic Clutch Pressure Control ensures smooth shifting and directional changes.
- Shift Torque Management helps to smooth gear changes without the use of the inching pedal, helping the operator to remain focused on the task at hand.
- Load Compensation ensures consistent shift quality regardless of blade or machine load.
- Optional Autoshift automatically shifts the transmission at optimal points for easier operation.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 31 Users
Vinod Yadav ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Prashant Sinha ★★★★★ ★★★★★