Get Latest Price
- To develop methodology for distinguishing among varieties/ germplasm of rice, Indian mustard, chickpea and okra using visible imaging
- To optimize imaging and image processing parameters under visible spectral domain
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- National Bureau of Plant Genetics Resources, New Delhi
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata
- Machine vision hardware and software systems for identification of plant varieties at different degree of precision.
- A database of digital signatures of different plant parts of different varieties of rice, mustard, chickpea and okra.
View Complete Details
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Elangovan Vasanthakumar ★★★★★ ★★★★★