Products & Services
Private Limited Company Registration Service
Get Latest Price
A private limited company is a company which is privately owned by at least two shareholders. Private Limited Company Registration is the best option for those who want to register a company from Customer, Investor and Compliance friendly point of view. All the aspects of Private Limited Company are discussed in the article.Why Register a Private Limited Company.
- Private Ownership.
Only shareholders are the owners of the private limited company and its shares can not be transferred to the public at large.
- Private Limited Company is highly trusted in India for Business.
Since information of a private limited company can be verified online from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website, therefore, it helps in trust building.
- Name Reservation.
Name of your private limited company cannot be copied by another company registered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs e.g. Private Limited, Public Limited, OPC and LLP etc.
- Limited Risk to personal assets.
In case of loss or any other circumstances when a private limited company is required to sell its assets for making payment to its liability in that situation personal assets of the shareholder is not at risk.
- Perpetual Existence.
In case of death, insolvency of a member/shareholder, a private limited company keeps on existing in the eyes of law. Members may come members may go but the company go on forever.
- Minimum Share Capital.
Now you can create a private limited company within any amount of paid-up capital. Earlier there was a minimum capital requirement of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Apply for Name Reservation
- Apply for Digital Signature
- Preparation and signing of Company Registration-related documents.
- Apply for Company Registration
Normally registration of a private limited company takes 10 working days.Documents/Information Required for Private Limited Company Registration
- Copy of PAN.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport and Driving Licence (Any one)
- Address Proof: Bank Statement, Telephone Bill, Landline Bill, Electricity Bill, (Any One)
Registered Office Documents
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill, Gas Receipt (Any one)
- Rent Agreement (If any)
- List of Business Activities e.g. IT Services, Trading etc.
- Share Capital of the Company.
- Shareholding Ratio
- Company Registration Certificate (COI)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Article of Association (AOA)
- Director Identification No. (DIN)
- Digital Signatures (DSC)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN)
For registering a private limited company one need to contact a good Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant. CharteredHelp is one of the Top Consultant who can help you in the registration of a private limited company in Noida, Delhi/NCR.
View Complete Details