Our Product Range
Rs 50 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Size||8'' x 4'' Feet|
|Is It Abrasion proof||Abrasion proof|
It is an eco-friendly product. The product is certified with CE. GCWP( Film Coated Shuttering plywood) is specially designed for use in concrete framework and various shuttering applications. In its construction the pack veneers are glued with PF Resin & each layer is overlaid at right angles to each other.
Shuttering Plywood is a highly densified plywood with a smooth film coating on both sides of the faces and is used primarily for cement formworks during construction.
The plywood is generally pressed to a thickness of 12mm with a density of 750Kg/cubic metre to ensure it supports the weight of poured concrete. Shuttering Ply is generally used to make the cast of ceiling, walls, drains, highways, pillars, etc, to pour concrete in it in order to give the concrete any shape needed.
View Complete Details
Rs 42 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Square Feet
|Product Type||shuttering plywood|
Film faced shuttering plywood is manufactured with high density timber in ultra modern hot presses. Manufactured with CPGL technology, it offers extra strength and better bonding when compared to similar products in the market. The panels are most suitable for RCC construction sites.
Special features of film faced shuttering plywood are:
- film faced shuttering plywood is most effective in RCC constructions.
- It has a smooth mirror like superior finishing on both surfaces.
- It saves up to 45% of cost compared to other similar products due to more repetition during shuttering work.
- Its cross laminated structure between face veneer, core veneer and the film again enhances the strength of ply.
- After using it as shuttering plywood for many times, it can be re-used for paneling, roofing, flooring, partitions etc.
- Weight of paper used in film is 125gms
Application: It is being used widely in the construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, ship building, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings etc., which need maximum strength and security.
Sizes: 1840 x 1220 mm, 2440 x 1220 mm, 2745 x 1525 mm, 3050 x 1525 mm, 3200 x 1675 mm
Thicknesses: 9, 12, 15, 18, 25, 30 mm
Weight: 23, 30, 34, 36, 38 & 42 KG in 12mm 38, 45, 52, 54, 56 & 60 kg in 19mm
Density: 0.65 to 1.20 gm/cm3
- Cleaning and oiling the surface increasing the life of plywood.
- Use screws to fix shuttering plywood.
- Store it properly stacked under a shed.
- Care should be taken during transport to avoid scratches.
- Should be recoated with mould oil before the next use.
- The edges of a board in pack shall be in a straight vertical line.
- Side screwing & nailing strictly prohibited.
- Don’t use the material without suitable mould oil.
- Don’t allow the material to fell down from top/certain height of the building.
- The plywood shall not be dragged over one another as this would scratch the surface.
- Don’t allow the material to use without sealants at the cut edges.
- Don’t allow the material to stack without proper drying.
View Complete Details