Our Product Range
Rs 45 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Type Of Flooring||pvc|
- Low maintenance. Vinyl flooring is relatively easy to care for. You have to make sure that grit and dirt are kept swept free to maintain the surface of the floor. Then, you can use a damp mop and an approved vinyl floor cleaner to remove stains. But few flooring options are as easy to care for as vinyl.
- Water resistance: A well-installed vinyl floor is almost impervious to water penetration, making this the perfect material for use in a bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, or other high moisture space in the home.
- Comfort underfoot. Vinyl does not get cold in the winter and is generally softer beneath your feet than wood or ceramic tile floors Some vinyl sheets and tiles also have a padded underlayer that can make walking on these floors even more comfortable.
- Inexpensive. At the low range, vinyl can cost as little as fifty cents per square foot, and most never exceed moderate cost levels. Very high-end premium vinyl materials can cost as much as ten dollars per square foot, though this is still less expensive than premium flooring choices, such as stone. The difference in price of resilient vinyl products is determined by the quality of the material and the design options found in the surface.
- Durability. Vinyl is generally considered to be a highly durable material that, if properly installed and maintained, can last upwards of ten to twenty years. However, the quality of the material that you purchase and the way it was manufactured will determine how well your floor lasts over time. Solid vinyl and composite vinyl tiles are homogenous, with colors permeating every layer—a feature that makes them more resistant to damage from scratches. Printed vinyl will be only as durable as the clear wear layer that protects the surface. Fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheets are extremely durable, while also being pliable and resistant to damage. One advantage of using vinyl tiles is that individual pieces can be easily replaced when they are damaged.
- Stain resistance. Printed vinyl tiles and sheets have a clear wear layer that acts as a surface barrier, protecting the floor from stains and spills. These materials are very easy to clean and maintain. Solid and composite vinyl tiles do not have this surface protection and will be more susceptible to stains, requiring occasional stripping and polishing.
- Ease of installation. Vinyl tiles and vinyl plank flooring are relatively easy to install, though you do have to ensure that you have a completely dry, level subfloor. It is possible to do this project yourself, but you may want to have a professional prepare the subfloor for you.
View Complete Details
Rs 135 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Type Of Flooring||Stone plastic composite|
|Type||Stone Plastic Composite|
|Usage/Application||Floors & Roofs|
|Features||Suitable for wet areas like kitchen or pantry,ideal for health consious.|
|Wood Flooring Type||SPC|
|Appearance||elegant and natural|
|Is It Provide AMC||Not Provide Amc|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Material||Limestone and stabilizers|
Stone Plastic Composite Flooring (SPC)
SPC stands for Stone Plastic Composite, a limestone core combined with PVC dust and a stabilizer. As a result, it's denser due to the core being 60-70% limestone with a 30% PVC core fused together. Known for being 100% waterproof with unparalleled durability, these engineered luxury vinyl planks use advanced technologies to beautifully mimic natural wood and stone at a lower price point. SPC’s signature rigid core is virtually indestructible, making it an ideal choice for high-traffic and commercial environments.It is available in 3.5mm thickness. While SPC floors are denser and resistant to major impacts, both flooring types are resistant to scratches and stains. They hold up well to wear and tear even in high-traffic areas of the home. The humidity of a room can vary due to differences between the seasons. Therefore your SPC floor must be able to expand and contract in all directions (per 3.28 ft.), so the greater the surface area, the greater the room for expansion required. This flooring is non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, a dangerous chemical used in many flooring products that can cause respiratory issues, irritate the eyes, nose and throat and can even cause cancer. They are advertised as “waterproof,” and they are for the most part, but there are a few other things to consider. Waterproof flooring has 3 main categories; Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), and Stone Plastic Composite (SPC).
Let's focus next on the benefits associated with this flooring product. Did you know that SPC flooring is:
- Perfect for humid environments
- Highly fire resistant
- Requires no acclimation
- DIY installation – can be replaced at any time, without producing dust or waste
- No dye lots to consider on a job
- Soundproof thanks to a pad on the back of the SPC
- 100% Moisture Resistant
- Commercial Grade Wear Layer
It includes a warranty for residential and light commercial and offers easy care and maintenance. Simply sweep or mop for easy cleanup
From a versatility perspective, SPC can be installed over most existing subfloors and won’t telegraph minor subfloor imperfections.
It's a floating floor system that uses a locking system for easy installation that can easily be replaced if necessary.It can be installed same like wooden flooring because it came up with the interlocking option.
The product is created in layers as follows from the bottom up:
- EVA Foam Pad for better sound absorption and excellent underfoot feeling
- High-Density Rigid Stone Core to prevent expansion and contraction of the flooring, cover sub-floor imperfections
- High Definition Decorative Paper for the realistic design and look of the piece
- Wear Resistant Transparent Layer to restore the authentic color and embossing, protecting it from abrasion
- UV Ceramic Bead Top Layer to ensure superior stain-resistant and water-proof performance, saving maintenance costs
Benefits of SPC Vinyl Flooring
- Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. ...
- Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
View Complete Details