Nature of Business
Year of Establishment
Legal Status of Firm
Private Limited Company
Manufacturer and exporter of jaw crusher, vertical shaft impactor, high angle conveyors, feeder etc.
bevcon cone crusher (in technical collaboration with sanland -
china) is compact in size and has low weight that contributes to a high
advanced automation as standard for friendly operation
easy to install & maintenance free
full process adaptability
capacities : 10 ~ 200 tph
ideal for crushing coke, coal, gypsum, iron ore, aggregate & cement
belt conveyors are very flexible and can be incorporated into the concept of any transport, loading or charging system. They offer a high level of economy anywhere where bulk materials have to be transported. Bevcon wayors maintain a highly skilled engineering division specializing in the design, manufacture, and installation and commissioning of conveyor systems.
these conveyors are mostly used for bulk material transportation, boiler feeding and in-plant handling of general materials. Bevcon wayors manufactures different types of belt conveyors to convey wide range of materials involving varied applications.
some of the typical conveyors are :
1. Troughed type : trough belt conveyors are the most widely used and efficient means of moving bulk materials. Rubber belt conveyors with trough design in two – three roll constructions are designed for handling high tonnages and are generally low in maintenance. Capacities range from -- 1 to 1500 tons per hour and well beyond.
2. Flat type : it is basically a single roll construction flat type belt conveyor used for low capacities and short distance conveying. Typical applications are conveying cartons and food products, also useful as belt feeders for coal feeding.
3. Cleated belt conveyor : useful for conveying material where the inclinations are steep and involving space restrictions. Cleated belts keep the product from tumbling under extreme incline conditions using cleats, which are arranged at equal spacing on the belt. It is used to carry materials ranging from grains to large lumpy products. It can have a vertical and horizontal movement also.
4. Portable type : portable conveyors are designed for applications requiring flexibility in loading, unloading, or change-of-level applications. They are ideal for truck loading and unloading. They can be moved manually on casters and are foldable.
5. Submerged ash conveyor : ash coming from the boiler is submerged in a water filled trough and conveyed to a ash collection system. The belt used is a heat resistant one.
6. Shuttle conveyor : these type of conveyors are useful for bi-directional and equal distribution of material. Shuttle conveyors travel along rails and typically have discharge points at both ends. Shuttle conveyors can be designed with a single belt travel direction, or with a reversible belt.
Aroller conveyor is ideally suited for horizontal conveying of items where transfers, side loading or unloading, or temporary accumulation is required. Roller conveyors are perfectly suited for carrying light to medium weight packages in either temporary or permanent installations. Material is conveyed on rollers in a roller conveyor.
roller conveyors are again divided into gravity type- gravity conveyor provides an economical means of transporting product where the conveyor does not need to be powered.
powered roller conveyors- they are the basic transportation conveyor to move products between locations using power to drive the rollers.
taper rollers- usually used as a direction changer incase of a 90 deg. Bend
reverse application makes it suitable both for loading and unloading
mobile type to suit application.
unit load like cartons, washing machines, drums are some of the popular conveying items.
total enclose type for better asthetic look.
for the controlled discharge of fine, granular material located below silos and hoppers fitted with airtight sealing. They are constructed to guarantee extremely precise dosage rates, service life and maximum durability. They are also designed to work in high temperatures and various differential pressures. The range of rotary air locks is from 150 mm dia. To 900mm dia. Material of construction is cast iron, ms and ss.
burwell cartridge dust collector has the following advantages compared to the conventional dust collection systems;
High Angle Sandwich belt conveyors satisfy a specific function namely, the transportation of bulk materials at inclines of up to 90 degrees, using mainly conventional troughed belt conveyor components and design procedures.
Sandwich belt conveyors offer the potential to load material at a considerable rate at one level and to elevate the product to a second level via an inclined section which could be angled at up to 90 degrees to horizontal.
High Angle Conveyors are proven versatile and money saving method for elevating or lowering materials continuously from one level to another at steep angles.
Throughput rates range from 0.30 to over 4,400 tons per hour. Conveying profiles and elevating heights have included every conceivable possibility.
all range of elevators like centrifugal, positive and continuous
available both in belt and chain type
capacity ranging from 5 tph upto 200 tph
applicable for materials like coal, pet-coke, lignite, limestone etc. .
construction both in single and double trunk
This system elevates/lowers unit loads such as Drums/Bags/cartons etc., continuously unlike our cage hoist/cargo lift that transfers the loads in one batch per cycle. The Escaveyor uses flexible platforms fixed to heavy duty carrier chains. Installation of this system reduces the number of operations compared to lift/hoist. This can also be used where the material to be lifted/lowered is fragile and not to be damaged while conveying and also in Hazardous/Flame proof areas. Ideal for transferring material from ground floor to higher floors.
Cage Hoist are useful for carrying heavy and bulk materials and works on the principle of a passenger lift.
this system elevates/lowers unit loads such as drums/bags/cartons etc. , continuously unlike our cage hoist/cargo lift that transfers the loads in one batch per cycle. The escaveyor uses flexible platforms fixed to heavy duty carrier chains. Installation of this system reduces the number of operations compared to lift/hoist. This can also be used where the material to be lifted/lowered is fragile and not to be damaged while conveying and also in hazardous/flame proof areas. Ideal for transferring material from ground floor to higher floors.
cage hoist are useful for carrying heavy and bulk materials and works on the principle of a passenger lift.
Ask For Price
Ask For Price
Ask For Price
Ask For Price
Bevcon Wayors Private Limited
Plot No 139, Phase 3, IDA, Near HP Gas Filling Station, Cherlapally,
Hyderabad-500038, Telangana, India