Murray & Company
On February 10, 1927, Mr. Vedantam started the operations of Murray & Co. at an office space close to the High Court, Madras. Mr. Vendantam's brother, Mr. Rajam, a Chartered Accountant, joined Murrays soon after. Murrays opened its Auction rooms at Mount Road (now called Anna Salai), in 1929. Murrays has made steady progress since then, thanks to the dynamism and perseverance of Mr. Vedantam, Mr. Rajam & their successors.
|Nature of Business||Retailer|
|Additional Business||Service Provider|