Thinking Palm Careers
As a college student or working professional you may want to explore the world of work and discover a wider set of opportunities available to you. Pathways connects you to this world of work and allows you to explore options that you may never have considered before. We provide the tools and techniques required to plan your next career step and help you achieve it. Once you have identified what you want to do, the program helps you with interviewing and resume writing skills that are critical to get the job of your choice. The program gives you the confidence to take responsibility for your choices and motivates you to achieve your potential.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
Thinking Palm Careers (TPC) is an enterprise that delivers high quality educational services.
Pathway's mission is to
- Enable students to make informed career choices - choices that they will fully own and take responsibility for.
- Instil skills that will last a life time - skills required to search and find opportunities.
- Contribute in creating the next class of world leaders in different fields.
The Pathways team consists of experts in industry, in school education and in career guidance. The core team includes alumni from some of the world's leading organizations and universities - Booz & Company, INSEAD, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, IIM Ahmedabad, Adobe, IBM and Bank of America.
Terms & Conditions
- Access to certain premium content or services on the site require you to purchase a subscription ("Subscription") for your own User Account or another person's User Account on this Service. Users must be thirteen (13) years or older and you must be eighteen (18) years or older to purchase a Subscription. By purchasing a Subscription on this Site, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years or older and that you are authorized to use the chosen payment method for the purpose of purchasing a Subscription as described herein. A Subscription is valid only for the User Account for which it is purchased and is otherwise non-transferable. Subscriptions are also non-refundable.
- Subscriptions can be purchased on an annual basis and with varying benefits as stated on the purchase subscription page. No automatic renewal notice will be sent. A purchaser may always cancel or decline to renew a Subscription as specified in the Subscription information page. Your access to the Subscription will be terminated at the end of the current subscription period.
- From time to time, Thinking Palm Careers may offer free or subsidized trials of Subscriptions to premium services. Such trial subscriptions may be subject to certain restrictions such as, first time users, limited duration and as otherwise indicated by Thinking Palm Careers.
Board of Directors
Sue is a Learning and Development specialist who manages her own practice, Bamboo Business Coaching and Consulting and is a partner to other institutions undertaking leadership development work through coaching, facilitation, training and consulting projects.Sue's 20 year background in business prior to founding her own practice includes 5 years as a corporate lawyer in the UK and 9 years as the regional business head for Asia of a multinational media company managing 7 offices across Asia, reporting to the main board and holding directorships for various subsidiary companies.
Sharath Jeevan is the founding CEO of STIR education, a non-profit organization focussed at transforming the lives of the world's poorest urban children. Before STIR, he served as Founding CEO of Teaching Leaders, an initiative to raise attainment in the UK's most disadvantaged schools, which is expanding to 700 schools nationally and has attracted over 15 million in scale-up funding. He is also CEO of online aid marketplace GlobalGiving.co.uk, which has pioneered new tools for supporting grassroots NGO innovation through technology and innovative corporate partnerships, from Standard Chartered to Google. Sharath was formerly Head of Social Ventures at eBay UK; a Project Leader at international strategy consultants Booz & Co; and a Senior Manager at NGO Action Aid. His education includes a First Class Economics Degree from Cambridge University, MSt from Oxford University, and an MBA with Distinction from INSEAD.
Frank Steinhoff is the managing director of Vivus, a private equity investment firm based in Germany. In addition, he established life-is-learning, a trust foundation which supports education for the socially disadvantaged. In 2010 he set up Addisca, a not-for-profit organisation to promote research, knowledge transfer and learning of psychosocial skills. Previously Frank worked as a vice president with ABB in Sweden and Germany and as a senior consultant with Arthur D. Little.
+ Read More