Enthusiastic & Understanding
We must be caring, show respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues, students and corporate members around the world, and always work for the benefit of the human civilization we serve.
In an era when exponential growth of clinical research industry is providing the platform for the life science students, it becomes increasingly important to select an academy that offers the courses relevant to both the current and future employment in the globalization world.“Covalentech” is dedicated to providing its student with a competitive advantage and the capacity for the advancement in the highly growing business of clinical research.
Main Features of the Programs
- Courses Offered through Classroom; Online; Distance Learning & E-Learning.
- User-friendly Class room & Online Learning System.
- High Quality Course Content.
- Effective Learning with minimal Fees.
- Professional Faculty.
- Programs cover wide variety of clinical trials issues, Regulatory affairs; clinical trial documentation; ethics; monitoring; project management; roles & responsibilities; quality assurance; audits & inspections; introduction to pharmacology; pharmacovigilance; bio equivalence & bio availability studies; data management; bio statistics; SAS; medical & scientific writing; investigator training, CRA/CRC training and several other trial issues.
- Convenient 24x7 format using Learning Management System.
- Targeted Programs.
- Project with Placement Support
- General Knowledge, Career Development Classes by Senior Professors.
Clinical research is a growing, Multi-billion dollar industry that provides a unique, Challenging truly global and lucrative career options. The worldwide demand for clinical research is so vast that India, with its booming economy, skilled manpower and thick populace, is considered as a leading player in the arena of clinical research. India represents an upcoming global hub for clinical research industry.
It is estimated that clinical research industry in India will touch Rs. 8000 crores by 2010** and the industry will employ more than 70,000* professionals in India and 2,50,000* globally in the next 5 years. This would comprise jobs in various fields such as clinical operations, Clinical data management, sas, medical and regulatory writing, Pharmaco-vigilance, quality assurance, Imaging Trials & managerial positions.+ Read More
Why is India Considered to be a Global Destination for Clinical Research?
Lower costs of conducting trials
Large pool of patient population. India has a population of over 1 billion.
Availability of educated and trained English-speaking medical/life science professionals
State-of-the-art infrastructure at par with the best in the world with over 15,000 plus hospitals.
India has approximately 1000 sites with GCP clinical trial experience