Nature of Business
Welcome to CrackYourMBA.com If you are not convinced why you should go for MBA Application Consulting.
Are you running between classes / summer internships / placements or are you working? You also aspire to apply for an MBA.
Trust us, we have been through this phase and we know exactly how you feel.
You have limited time and resources. The cost of application is not just the ~ $100 application fee. You will invest time and effort and therefore you will need support in every step to figure out:
1. Will an MBA help you take the next step in your career?
2. If yes then which college / program fits you best given your aspirations and academic background
3. How do you put the best foot forward in front of the admission committee with your application?
4. How do you clear the final hurdle of interviews?
We provide the end-to-end solution of:
1. CV Analysis
2. Essay & SOP Review
3. Personal SWOT Analysis
4. Personal Interview Guidance (with mock interviews)
Reapplication Guidance – Rejection need not lead to refusal is something we firmly believe in. CrackyourMBA has encountered many instances where rejection (non-receipt of interview call or non-conversion of interview) had nothing to do with competence of the applicant. The reason was lost somewhere in the application.
1. CrackyourMBA helps students identify these gaps through “deep-dive” analyses and offers you solutions that multiply your chances of selection.
2. On the flip side, if MBA is not the right choice for your career, we will be the first to raise an alarm and advise you.
The package we are offering consists of:
1. Gap Analysis of past application(s)
2. CV Analysis
3. Essay & SOP Review
4. Personal SWOT Analysis
5. Personal Interview Guidance (with mock interviews)
A basic essential both before and immediately after an MBA is a One Page CV. It is always a challenging task to make a One Page CV since all important information has to be included in a very short space.
This is a challenge between priority and brevity of information!CrackyourMBA allows you to make a FREE One Page CV from 3 standard templates. In return, in case you have liked us, all you have to do is share our word in social media. For example, you can show your support for us by liking and sharing our Facebook page. You can also comment on our page!
Essay Review - Showcasing and highlighting your potential and ambition in your essays is critical to convincing the admission committee about your candidature. Applications need to be:
1. Prioritized (the most relevant of many achievements might be needed to be highlighted with knowledge on what qualities a certain college maybe looking for in a candidate)
2. Balanced (candidates need not write an ocean portraying why they are the best on earth, neither underplay their achievements)
3. Differentiated (candidates need to know how to differentiate, each college has a specific requirement which might not be applicable to all)
Our experienced trainers will guide you to maximize your chances by positioning you just right to the b-school. CrackyourMBA wants you to achieve this through our:
1. Customized attention to each applicant
2. In-depth reviews to extract the best potential from each application
3. Analysis from various angles (due to the varied experience of our reviewers) suiting candidates from different backgrounds
SOP Review - Statements of Purpose are mirrors of your personality, potential and aspirations. All b-schools scrutinize SOPs intricately to understand the candidate and check how closely the applicant’s ambitionscan be realized by the program. It is extremely essential for them to know what he/she would bring to the class.
In one word, a thorough ‘fitment’ check is essential for any admission. CrackyourMBA appreciates these nuances and sharpens your SOPs by:
1. Ensuring the fitment of your SOPs with the requirements
2. Identifying and highlighting what you can bring to the class
3. Handling difference in expectations from different colleges
Grooming for Personal Interview – CrackyourMBA prepares you for the d-day with a personalized approach. We support all candidature, from all backgrounds. Many a times, difficult and sharp questions poke applicants out of their comfort level into a zone of uneasiness. The challenge is to handle these questions smartly. So, the grooming sessions, comprising mainly of mock interviews provides:
1. Standardized questionnaire to identify strengths and weaknesses of each applicant > Result is a Personal SWOT analysis
2. Customized preparation on some standard questions common to all interviews
3. Do’s and Don’ts of telephonic interviews
4. Do’s and Don’ts of in-person interviews
5. Provision of guidance on some basic communication skills – when to speak, body language, intonations, use of humor, etc.
6. “Mock Drill-downs” to prepare you for all eventualities!
Colleges which you are applying to require certain minimum scores from TOEFL and IELTS tests.
Suitable guidance and practice on preparation materials prior to the tests ensure a successful outcome. CrackyourMBA also guides you to make sure that you stick to all do’s and dont’s to maximise your score.
Our trainers are certified and also take special care for applicants who consider English language as a challenge.
We make you better prepared for both:
1. Written Test
2. Verbal Test
Get Best Quote
CrackyourMBA Dot Com
Block-D, D-101, 1st Floor, Jasmine, Shrestha Garden, Kalipark, Rajarhat Main Road,