Products & Services
Chocolate Toffee Crispy Potato
By Opera Crisps.
Here’s the difference between other Crisp eaters and Opera Crisp eaters. They’re armed with reason, willpower, common sense and a common decency.
With Opera? Chances are quite less.
Opera stands for “Life Is A Party.”
The same notion perhaps leads Opera Crisp-eaters to invent something crazy and savory, which is why we’re here. Dipping perfectly delicious potato crisps into perfectly inviting dark chocolate. As for the results, it seems to be a sinister meeting of savory, sweet and chocolate.
Opera can easily ace at “How to be the most popular at every party”. Or “How to make friends and be chilled out in life.”
Our treat today, Chocolate-Dipped-Crisps’ seem to solve most of life’s little vacancies.
You wouldn’t need a whole recipe or a step-by-step guide to follow this recipe; it’s that easy.
The main deal is, these few pro-tips will help somehow. It’s upto you if you’d want to follow them.
So let’s begin!
Total duration: 50 min
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Yield: 5 cups
Level of recipe: Easy
2 Sticks Of Unsalted Butter,
(More For Baking Sheet)
5 Cups Of Thick-Cut Potato Crisps
2 Teaspoons Of Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons Of Apple Cider Vinegar/ White Vinegar
5 Ounces Of Bittersweet Or Semisweet Chocolate, (Finely Chopped)
First, line a baking sheet with a foil and apply butter on top. Then, set 1-cup of potato crisps aside; break the remaining 4 cups of crisps in half if they’re large.
Now, combine the following ingredients – butter, sugar, vanilla and vinegar in a saucepan and over medium-high heat, cook while stirring occasionally. Once the mixture turns light amber and a candy thermometer registers 320 degrees F in about 10 minutes, you can remove the saucepan from heat.
Now, stir in the 4 cups of remaining crisps, then immediately pour onto the baking sheet and spread around in a thin layer. Gently press the reserved 1-cup of crisps on top of the toffee mixture and let it cool.
After this, put around three-quarters of dark chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. After stirring it together, continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, in between until it turns melted. Now add the remaining chocolate and mix until smooth.
All there is left to do is drizzle the chocolate over the toffee mix. Just set it aside to harden, for around 20 minutes.
Lastly, break the toffee into pieces and dig in!
International Flavors Of Opera To Liven Every Party!
- Tangy Chipotle: Rich and savory, with strongly flavored ingredients, tangy tomato-based and an occasional kick of spicy heat comes Opera Crisps’ Tangy Chipotle. It makes you want to move and ask for more. You cannot stop at just one, we assure.
- Italian Herbs: Opera Crisps’ Italian Herbs is on top of all flavors. Enjoying it with your favorite company can prove well for your health.Herbs like Thyme and Rosemary runwell with a touch of citrus accent to savor. Peppers add a strong, bold flavor, while other spices provide heat to the flavor.
- Spicy Barbeque: Classic yet full of sass, Opera Crisps’ Spicy Barbeque is loved for sure. Its woody essence adds to the character to fit perfectly well with other exotic flavors that encompass both strong and savory, in a single pack of crisp. The food has strong flavors and is definitelya close hit for anyone attracted to spice.
- Black Salt and Pepper: It’s a classic favorite from the beginning of time till now. Made from rocks, both sweetand savory, regardless of what space you’re in, you can always count on Opera Crisps’ Salt & Black Pepper setting the stage for a flavorful punch in a pack.
- Fiery Sriracha: Hip, trendy, full of energy, Opera Crisps’ Sriracha is the talk of the town. Why must one stay away from it, is a difficult observation.Heat from the chili, savory from garlic, earthy notes from herbs in the chosen paste, and sour from the finish of lime. All these combines to achieve a delicious balance of flavors to our taste buds.
- PiriPiri: The hottest trend in town, PiriPiri is part of every menu. You just need the right atmosphere to put the mood and lose yourself. The clean, bright flavor of Opera PiriPiri Crisps’ makes it one of the most exciting packs to keep in stock. The sharp herbal touch and citrusy notes of PiriPiri can help bring rich ingredients into balance, or simply amplify your tongue, all while adding a much welcome dose of heat.
- Cheese Jalapeno: Straight to the heart, Opera Crisps’ Cheese &Jalapeno are two separate tones that come together to form a perfect taste in a pack. Those who can’t handle the heat of Jalapeno Peppers, here comes added cheese to the mix, which welcomesa new territory of tasty. A creamy, texture overwhelmed easily by the sour punch of jalapeño – attracts funky notes of certain pungent masked by the peppery punch.
Desi Express- Dhaba In A Jar
The constituents of the jar represent a Desi world contained to exist on its own. The wonder behind its taste and authenticity transforms a person straight on top of a cot with a tall glass of chaach and mishri.
Dhabas are part of a traveler’s journey, which becomes an inseparable memory in their lives. A stopover for the traveler, soon the dhaba becomes their destination. Dhaba in a Jar is an ode to the Desi culinary experience, a marriage of smoky flavors that is wholesome, unpretentious and simple.
Rajma, Chana, Rozana, Makhani and Roganjosh are mouth-watering masalas that complement the traditional Indian tandoor. These gravies dive into the “Chak De Phatte” flavors of India’s highway joints and havelis. The reason to indulge into exceptional taste and value for money follows behind the simple statement that a Dhaba is for everyone. The destination of receiving a mouthwatering dish takes about 7 to 10 minutes with no preservatives on the way.
Desi Express stresses on using quality ingredients, maintaining high hygiene standards with good quality packaging.
Introducing the 5 Desi curries:
Rozana Masala– An authentic recipe from the northern India that can add magic to your boring every day recipe, you can also make Daal Tadka, Mix Veg, Paneer Bhurji, Spicy fillings just in seconds using the Rozana Masala!
Makhani Masala– An indulgently rich and creamy curry paste made with a selection of tomatoes mixed in rich cashew paste added along with spices that are blended with care. Mild yet bursting with flavor, it is a real treat that is super simple to make in just 7 minutes!
Chana Masala– This Onion and Tomato curry paste with the essence of North India gives perfect flavor to your Chana masala, that too in 5 minutes!
Rajmah Masala– Cooked slowly and gently over low heat to make it more indulgent, the natural oils of whole spices secrete gently to give you a Dhaba-style Rajma Masala bursting with flavors.
Rogan Josh Masala– More than 15 spices blended in a balanced way to offer an aroma that will captivate your senses. Add this authentic Kashmiri Rogan Josh in just a snap of your fingers.