View Mobile Number 52% Response Rate

Infrastructure & Facilities

Manufacturing Unit

Cuboid Volume Projects is sited on a strategic location; considering paper mills & client's manufacturing units we can procure & deliver swiftly. Our unit is sprawled around the vast area of 2000 Sq.Yard with 70% of covered area which is a substantial production & stocking capacity, remaining 30% is an open space.
We have state-of-the-art manufacturing unit which comprises machines with latest technologies; following are the machines.

♦ Vertical type corrugation machine 52" with B & C type fluting (Qty.2)
♦ Victoria die punching machine 56"x 76" (Qty.2)
♦ Flexo printing machine two color (Qty.1)
♦ Sheet cutter (Qty.2)
♦ Stitching machine (Qty.3)
♦ Pasting machine (Qty.2)
♦ Box drying machine (Qty.1)

To have quality & on time delivery of corrugated boxes we make in house starch based high quality adhesive for strong bond between flutes and paper. Therefore, our corrugated boxes are low in moisture and dries quickly. We don't practice & suggest any body to use silicate, because of its hazardous nature. As per government norms our unit is pollution free and certified; considering our responsibility towards environment we have lush green garden and verities of plantation in our premises which gives wonderful habitat to our employs to work.

Infrastructural Set-Up

Cuboid Volume Projects is the eminent manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of corrugated boxes & rolls. We have sophisticated machines which produce quality range of boxes. To make & stock quality boxes we have 2000 Sq.Yard of environment friendly space where we can stock 80,000 finished products. We believe in strong business relationship built up with our client and we have been acknowledge for our products & services in respect to :-

  • On time delivery
  • Accuracy in dimensions
  • Clear printing
  • Strength
  • Economical
  • Eco-friendly

Our Infrastructure

Our company is sited on a strategic location; our manufacturing units, which helps us to procure & deliver a huge range of products swiftly. Our unit is sprawled around the vast area of 2000 Sq.Yard and our well equipped manufacturing unit comprises of machines based on latest technologies. Additionally, to have quality & timely delivery of provided products we make in top grade material and high quality adhesive for strong bond between paper and flutes.

Reviewed by 3 Users

5 star1

4 star0

3 star1

2 star0

1 star1


Ali ★★★★★ ★★★★★






Mr Vijay Malik ★★★★★ ★★★★★


Get in touch with us

Reach Us

Cuboid Volume Projects687, Meerut Road, Industrial Area, Muradnagar, Opposite Saintly Village, Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad-201206, Uttar Pradesh, India

Varun Tyagi (Proprietor)

View Mobile Number52% Call Response Rate

Send SMS
Send Email

We Accept Online Payments

Leave a Message, we will call you back!
Send your enquiry to this supplier
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
All Rights Reserved (Terms of Use)