7 products available
Our product range includes a wide range of Propylene Glycol.
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote
Rs 116 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Details||200 kg Drum|
|Usage/Application||Artificial smoke, Humectant in medicines or food products, Solvent for food colors and flavors|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Methyl ethyl glycol, C3H8O2, 1 2-Dihydroxypropane, Methylethylene glycol|
Propylene Glycol Price List
|1 kg Bag||Rs 116|
|200 kg Drum||Rs 23000|
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 Kg Drum of Propylene Glycol CAS No. 57-55-6, C3H8O2. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
Leveraging on our skilled and qualified professionals, we are actively involved in offering a trendy range of Propylene Glycol to our valuable customers at pocket-friendly prices.
Propylene glycol (often abbreviated 'PG') has many applications. Some common applications see PG used:
- As a solvent for many substances, both natural and synthetic.
- As a humectant (E1520).
- As a freezing point depressant for slurry ice.
- In veterinary medicine as an oral treatment for hyperketonaemia in ruminants.
- In the cosmetics industry, where PG is very commonly used as a carrier or base for various types of makeup.
- For trapping and preserving insects (including as a DNA preservative).
- For the creation of theatrical smoke and fog in special effects for film and live entertainment. So-called 'smoke machines' or 'hazers' vaporize a mixture of PG and water to create the illusion of smoke. While many of these machines use a PG-based fuel, some use oil. Those which use PG do so in a process that is identical to how electronic cigarettes work; utilizing a heating element to produce a dense vapor. The vapor produced by these machines has the aesthetic look and appeal of smoke, but without exposing performers and stage crew to the harms and odors associated with actual smoke.
- As an additive in PCR to reduce the melting temperature of nucleic acids for targeting of GC rich sequences.
View Complete Details
Yes, I am interested!
- Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited