DCS offers profound technological expertise in the spheres of website designing, custom software development, packaged solutions customization, and components integration and migration. For you to win the day we also use open source and third-party application software. Together with DCS business analysis this guarantees the best choice of technology and avoids its future obsolescence.
DCS business-oriented approach let us set a framework of principles that are a part of our corporate culture.
In the development practice our specialists have strong commitment to:
- Customer’s business goals (ROI, EVA, EBITA, etcetera)
- Open standards & open source
- Easier innovation and management of business processes
- 3-bility: scalability, reliability, extensibility
- State-of-the art concepts (Web 2.0, Web 3.0)
Technologies and programming languages we use include:
|Technologies and Frameworks
||Graphic Designing Tools
At your disposal expansive internal capabilities for performing software development services successfully. DCS follows the best of breed practices and existing metrics to manage service performance and maintain business continually.
DCS software development approach is based on the following principles:
- Business needs orientation in software architecture. It is not about building the most technically elegant solution, but about solving a problem. Business- rather than technology-oriented solutions are more effective for further modernization and upgrading in terms of ROI
- Adherence to SOA and open industry standards which guarantees smooth integration of a new solution with your legacy corporate information systems, if any
- Satisfied budget and time frames restrictions along with functional requirements ensured by the optimal combination of tools, technology and architecture (e.g. open source and licensed solutions)
- ables according to the release schedule. Support and training (including troubleshooting, development and installation of workarounds and patches) are integral parts of development contracts.
One of the aspects we pay special attention to is business continuity and security management. To provide it, we use special security and backup policy, which covers such issues, as backup locations, recovery scripts, information security policy, access control, organizational security, personnel and environmental security. The result of such an approach is to have our response reactive, flexible, and stable from the very request processing till the final product release.+ Read More