Llp Company Registration Service
Rs 9,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Type Of Service Provider||All Conversion services|
|Company Location||Pan India|
|Type Of Industry||all|
|Mode Of Service||Offline/Online|
|Type Of Service||Partnership To Company Registration Service|
Pre-Requisites or Conditions before Conversion:
- All partners of the partnership firm shall become shareholders of the Company
- Partnership firm to be registered with the Registrar of Firms.
- Alter the Partnership deed, if there is no provisions for the conversion of firm into company.
- Partnership firm should have minimum 7 Partners for conversion into Public Company (2 in case of Private Company).
- If the above requirement is not fulfilled by the firm, then the Partnership deed should be altered.
Procedure for Conversion of Partnership firm into Company:Step 1: Hold a meeting of the Partners for the following purposes:
To execute a supplementary Partnership Deed to align with the requirement of the Companies Act;to take assent of 3/4th partners summoned for the purpose of registering the Partnership firm as a company;to execute all papers, deeds, documents etc. pursuant to registration of the Partnership firm as a Company andto authorize two or more partners to take all steps necessaryStep 2: Approve the draft of the Advertisement to be given in Form URC-2 in the Newspaper.
Step3: Obtain Digital Signature of the proposed Directors.
Step 4: Apply for Director Identification Number(DIN) of the proposed Directors.
Step 5: Apply for the Name through ‘Reserve Unique Name”(RUN)..
Step 6: Publish Newspaper Advertisement in Form URC-2 in two Newspapers One in English daily & another in regional language where the office of partnership firm is situated.
Step 7: File Form SPICE-32, e-MOA and e-AOA along with Form URC-1 with ROC.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 5 Users
Vikas ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Sanjay Verma ★★★★★ ★★★★★