Year of Establishment2018
Legal Status of FirmLimited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)
Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 study
|Usage/Application||X-rays, CT Scans, MRIs etc for Diagnostic Centres, Hospitals and clinics|
|Type||Cloud-based, compatible with all OS|
|Measurements||24 x 7, 365 days a year|
|Strength||Round the clock service with TAT in minutes|
|Model Name/Number||Reports provided as word, pdf with or without images|
|Service Location||Anywhere with an Internet Connection|
|Service Mode||Virtual (online) remotely|
|Turnaround Time (X-Ray)||10-15 mins (average); 30 mins (max)|
|Turnaround Time (CT Scan and MRI)||30-45 mins (average); 60 mins (max)|
Reports you can trust on, services you can rely on!
Teleradiology is an integral part of telemedicine.
A radiologist has to take multiple crucial decisions every day. Imaging has to be quick and efficient and teleradiology reports need to have a rapid around time so patients can receive appropriate care at the right time.
Solutions offered: Imaging and diagnosis: Radiographic (digital x-rays CR and DR, DX, CT, and MRI imaging to prepare actionable reports in a record turnaround time.
1. X-ray reporting (CR, DR): all types of radiographic examinations and procedures2. CT scan reporting (multi-detector scans): for neurology, oncology, acute trauma, emergency, orthopaedics, head and neck, and many more.
3. MRI reporting (1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla MRI scans): neurology, musculoskeletal, spine, and body imaging
What Differentiates Us from Others
A) Fastest Turn Around Time: We provide our reports with the fastest turnaround time (TAT) in India. With a TAT of <20 minutes for X-Rays and <30 minutes for acute CT and MRI and less than 60 minutes for standard CT and MRI, your patient can walk out of your centre carrying his report with the scan.
B) Error Mitigation Algorithms: Powered by AI platform Augmento means our reports are checked by the AI for potential errors before going under two pairs of trained radiologists. This ensures that the quality of the reports is reliable and consistent.
C) Structured and Detailed Reporting: Our software and the AI simplifies the reporting for the reporting radiologists → the reports are extremely detailed and structured. These follow standards of Radiology Society of North America and American College of Radiology; thus enhancing the quality and consistency of the reports.
To make sure the client is happy
· Quality assurance reports: Two pairs of eyes are better than one. A QA radiologist scrutinizes reports for errors and quickly fixes them prior to finalization
· Guidance and support: Our support team provides round-the-clock online guidance real-time updates for critical cases
· Technician App: Hassle free integration with modalities, Quickstatus review, Easy patient history upload
· Management App: Dashboards, Analytics, Billing and MIS at fingertips
- Production Capacity: Expandable
- Delivery Time: 24 x 7 , 365 days a year. Expert Validated Report in Minutes
- Packaging Details: We install the the gateway system to onboard your center for reporting remotely. To do the installation please call or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org Customer support is available 24x7, 365 days a year.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Product Brochure Watch Video
|Also Provides||For Hospitals, Clinics, Pathology labs|
|Download Option||Free Demo/Trial Available|
AUGMENTO- AI powered radiology optimization platform
AUGMENTO is transforming radiology by blurring lines between Picture Archival and Communication Systems (PACS) and AI-Enabled Service Offerings by changing radiology workflows and optimizing radiology practice with cutting-edge patented deep learning and machine learning tools.
Being a cloud and On-premise offering it enables large hospitals, imaging centers, and clinics to harness and quickly adopt this software as a service empowering radiologists with AI-enabled image analysis, automated Workflow, and Smart Reporting Tools.
Medical Imaging Tools enabled with deep learning are best suited for triage and have to be carefully designed to be a part of imaging workflows. To learn more about how these tools work and a demo of the virtual assistant, write to us.
It seamlessly integrates AI features such as Smart-Worklist, Smart Triage, Automated Pathology Predictions, Smart-Annotation, and Smart-Reporting with a radiologist’s workflow.
These solutions are components of an end-to-end imaging workflow and that helps pre-screen and triage studies. The pre-screened studies are presented to imaging experts for final diagnostic reporting, thereby assisting in faster turnaround time and enhanced productivity.
AUGMENTO’S AI tools for chest, spine, and joint scans combined with smart reporting solutions make reporting stress-free, reduce burnouts, and improves turnaround time for reports.
Our “Feedback loops" between AI tools and imaging experts will further result in significant savings in time and remove the repetitive tasks from the radiologist's worklist. Is it an "AI PACS" or "Ensemble of AI Solutions" or "Augmented Radiology" or a combination of these tools? You decide!
View Complete Details