Rs 19,500 / KilogramGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Kilogram
|Goal||Immune System Development|
|Grade Standard||Food Grade|
C-Phycocyanin is a Natural Blue Color/Dye used as a (Food & Cosmetics Dye - around 0.1% Protein), (Biomarker & Antibody - Pure C-Phycocyanin Protein)
There are a lot of Health Benefits for C-Phycocyanin-
1. Development of the Immune System.
2. Development & Growth of Red Blood Cells & White Blood Cells.
3. Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory
4. Protects and Detoxifys Liver & Kidney.
5. Anti Cancer & Anti HIV
There are many benefits to C-Phycocyanin, some of which have still not been worked on.
Uses of C-Phycocyanin for Labeling-
1. FRET Assays
2. Flourescence Microscopy
3. Flourescence In-Situ Hybridization
4. Flourescence Activated Cell Sorting
5. Flourescence Corelation Spectroscopy
6. Labeling of proteins , antibodies, and nucliec acids.
We offer C-Phycocyanin in the following Grades-
1. C-Phycocyanin (A620/A280 Grade 0.50-1.50) (Food Grade) ( Used as a Dye and Nutraceutical Applications)
2. C-Phycocyanin (A620/A280 Grade Above 4.00) (Analytical Grade, Antibody Grade) ( Used in Theraputics, Biomarker, Treatment)
View Complete Details