Deming Certifications Services Private Limited
Established in the year 2000, at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, we “Deming Certification Services Pvt. Ltd.,” offer clients total certifications solutions that helps in enhancing systems and processes at their end. Further, the expertise of certifications personnel also assist us in changing the working pattern of several organizations by bringing positive change in their work culture as well as inculcating quality in every sphere of involved operations.
The solutions offered by us cover areas like ISO 9001 Certification, ISO 27001 Certification, ISO 14001 Certification, SQC/SPC Certification, ISO 17025 Certification and ISO 22000 Certification. Apart from this, we also offer solutions for HACCP Certification, ISO/TS 16949 Certification, OHSAS 18001, Social Accountability Certification, Risk Assessment Services, ISO 20000 Certification, Project Management Certification, SA 8001 Certification and Third Party Inspection and Verification Services.
Our business operations are led by Mr. Mukesh Singh, who has with him rich experience in our industry sector. His visionary approach has also assisted us in emerging amongst fastest growing business management certification companies in our industry sector. Further, the service support provided by experienced industry professionals also allow us to offer clients a wide range of business certifications services for availing different certifications.
Today, our team of experts work in close coordination with clients and help them to access their specific requirements as well as add value to their systems. This is achieved through designing formats as well as assisting in implementation by continuous training, review of quality manual as well as undertaking other allied procedures. Other than this, the competitive prices of our services also makes them one of the most demanded in the market.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Mukesh Kumar|
|Registered Address||No. 108, Mehta Chambers, Station Road, Navghar, Behind Tungareswar Sweet Vasai West, Thane District, Mumbai- 401202, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI REGISTRATION NO - (270212101226)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Private Limited Company|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Provide Customized Solutions|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Banker||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Our Group Companies
Other than us, our group also comprises of two other companies. These include :
- Deming Education
- Deming Technologies
- Recognition by Local Government Authorities.
- Recognition by National/International accreditation authorities and proper response.
- Utilize latest technology to delight customer.
- Offer cost effective services and excellent quality.
- Established professional management.
- Established quality certification system by use of latest recognized standards, codes, procedures and methods.
- Continuous improvement by use of advance management system.
- Use of well qualified and adequately experienced personnel by developing competent personnel through continuous training.
DCS has designed and implemented a certification of the management system modeled along the lines of National & International Standards.
DCS aims at providing independent, impartial, non-discriminatory assessment & certification via cost effective manner and accessible within defined and approved scope of certification.
Our Training Services
Lead Auditor Training Management System Standards : ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001
This intensive five-day course includes lectures, workshops and role-play exercises, making use of real life case studies. Course success is measured through examination and continuous assessment. At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Prepare and advise their organization before third party/customer assessment
- Meet the training requirements for registration as Lead Auditor
- Make improvements to quality systems
Who should attend
- Quality professionals willing to learn auditing of management systems.
- Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company''s management system compliance.
- Existing auditors and assessors in management systems
- Staff from organisations seeking for certification against management system standards.
Internal Auditor Training Management System Standards : ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 10002, ISO 20000, ISO 20252, ISO/TS 29001, ISO/TS 16949.
This interactive course is comprised of lectures and workshops aimed at providing training in the principles and practices for the internal auditing of an organization''s management system. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct effective internal audits
- Effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow up internal audits
- Understand the principles of auditing
- Audit suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage typical auditing difficulties
- Contribute to the development and improvement of their organizations'' management system
Who should attend
- Personnel responsible for internal auditing.
- Personnel taking on internal auditing responsibilities
Awareness Programs Management System Standards :
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 10002, ISO 20000, ISO 20252, ISO/TS 29001, ISO/TS 16949.
This course provides a general understanding of the concepts of the management and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. At the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Explain the concepts of management system
- Outline the application and requirements of management system
Who should attend?
- Quality managers
- People who want to know about the standard
- People who have been told to find out about the standard
- Those who currently know very little, or nothing, about the standard
- Managers and staff requiring an overview of the management systems.
Awareness Programs on CE Marking as per European Directives.
Awareness Programs on Carbon Credit.
Six Sigma Executive Overview of Six Sigma, Black Belt Module, Green-belt module, Yellow-belt module, Lean Six Sigma.
Other Trainings MSA, Basic Seven Tools, Management Seven Tools, Industrial Experimentation (DoE, Taguchi methods), Statistical Process Control, FMEA - Process & Design, Human Resource Development, Carbon Credit etc.
For More Information Kindly Refer To The PDF Attached
Our Service Collaboration
For effectively handling the process requirements of involved services, we have also formed service collaboration and association with many renowned companies/ Govt & Institutions. These include :
- ASCB, UK
- Russian Federation, Russia
- QCI, India
- Benart, Turkey
- IRCA, London
- BITS Lab, UK
- BKI, Hungry
- CertISO, Hungry
- Cepron, Romania
- DBI, Germany
- Dedal, Bulgaria
- CFH-Certificate, Germany
- LLC, Chech Republic, Europe
- Projects etc, Australia
- MSME, SSI, govt of india
- NSIC, India
- Ministry of Company Affairs, ROC
We aim :
- To be a Learning Organization which shall use measuring and monitoring tools to continually improve the effectiveness of the process and continually improve the Customer Satisfaction.
- To differentiate itself as a certification body that is continually renewing and transforming itself to meet the changing needs of its Customers, Suppliers, Market and meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our Social Commitment
Some of the social initiatives undertaken by our organisation include :
- Reward of personnel
- Human element campaign
- Reward of professional-industry
- DCS welfare funds
- SSQI scholarship fund-higher education
- Communication with industry forum
Team of Experts
Sectors We Serve
Presently, we are successfully serving the needs of different industry sectors. Some of these include:
Manufacturing Sector :
- Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petro Chemicals
- Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Marine & Offshore
- Mining, Construction
- Power & Infrastructure, Electricity & Water
- Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
Service Sector :
- Government, Administrative & Defence Education
- Health Care & Community Services
- Cultural Recreational Services
- Accommodation, Cafes & Restaurants
- Finance, Insurance & Stock Holding
- Property & Business Services
- Personnel & Other Services
Some of our main strengths that help us to distinguish our presence as a service provider in our industry sector includes :
- Large infrastructure- 26 stations in India
- Well established certification Body
- Competent personnel
- Value added services
- Competitive fees
- Prompt, effective & pro-active support
- Certification & inspection under one umbrella
- Training facility
- Extensive research & development done in service areas handled
Services We Offer
Our expertise lies in offering our customers competitive, effective as well as convenient (practical) business solutions. Further, we also aim to enhance as well as optimize clients'' operational efficiency so as to maximize their return on investment (ROI).
Presently, we offer clients a wide range of certification services that assists them in successfully attaining quality certificates like:
Accredited certificates offered
ISO 9001:2008 ISO 10002:2004
ASCB(UK Accreditation), German
Health & safety
ISO 22000:2005 HACCP
ASCB(UK Accreditation), German
ISO 27001:2005 ISO 20000-1:2005
ASCB(UK Accreditation), German
Oil & Gas
Personnel Training & Certifications
ISO Awareness programs
Third Party Inspection (TPI) Services
Internal Auditor Training
Lead Auditor Training
Six Sigma Executive Program
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt
TQM Training Program
The attached file contains the Annual Training Calender.