Products & Services
Rs 30 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Number Of Core||Single|
|Ideal For||Solar Generator, Solar Panel|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Available Prices: 30- 1000 meter
Solar photo voltaics is now, after hydro and wind power, the third most important renewable energy source in items of globally installed capacity. This results in the great demand for ‘SOLAR CABLE’. Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. A solar cable interconnects solar panels and other electrical components in the photovoltaic system. Matching step with the environment friendly shift the Solar Cable has been made which performs highest standards of application in its diverse usage.
- • A lifetime ‘Partner’ lasts upto 30 years even under tough conditions.
- • Used in extreme weather conditions.
- • Equipped with UV Resistance.
- • Halogen-free: low smoke emission and low toxicity during fire.
- • Flame & Fire retardant.
- • Flexibility & stripability: for fast and easy installation.
- • Easily Recyclable: in accordance with new government norms.
- • Easy installtion: with color identification.
- • Suitable to common connector types.
One common factor for most of the photovoltaic power system is outdoor use, characterized by high temperatures and high UV radiationFeaturesChemical Features:
- • Weather resistant.
- • Resistant to mineral oils.
- • Resistant to acids & alkaline.
- • Ambient Temperature : -40oC ~ +90oC.
- • Maximum Temperature at Conductor: 120oC (20000h).
- • Short Circuit Temperature: 200oC at conductor (max. 5 sec).
- • Rated Voltage: 0.6/1 kV AC .
- • Rated DC Voltage: 1.5 kV.
- • Maximum Permitted DC Voltage: 1.8 kV (conductor / conductor, non earthed system, circuit not under load).
- • Maximum Permitted AC Voltage: 0.7/1.2 kV .
- • Working Voltage: DC 1000 V.
- • Insulation Resistance: 1000 MW-km.
- • Spark Test: 6000 Vac (8400 Vdc).
- • Voltage Withstand: 6500 V as per EN50395 for 5 min.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Dildaar ★★★★★ ★★★★★