X

D G Infra Towers Private Limited

Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh

| GST  09AAECD8829R1ZP

| Verified Supplier

View Mobile Number
Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price

Serviced Appartment

Get Best Quote

2 And 3 Bhk Flat

Get Best Quote

Lakeview Apartments

Get Best Quote

Park Avenue

Get Best Quote
D G Infra Towers Private Limited - Real Estate / Builders / Contractors of real estate services, serviced appartment & 2 and 3 bhk flat since 2009 in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.+ Read More

Nature of Business

Real Estate / Builders / Contractors

Year of Establishment

2009

Legal Status of Firm

Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)

GST Number

09AAECD8829R1ZP

Real Estate Services

Real Estate Services

Get Latest Price

Ask for Details

Serviced  Appartment

Serviced Appartment

Get Latest Price

Ask for Details

2 And 3 Bhk Flat

2 And 3 Bhk Flat

Get Latest Price

Ask for Details

Lakeview Apartments
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Lakeview Apartments

Get Latest Price

Built right on the banks of a majestic fresh water lake with about 200 acre area, Lakeview offers a picturesque canvas to begin your life afresh in the midst of the elements. Here 80% space has been left open so you can relish the long forgotten joy of living in the open countryside without having to give up the amenities of a metropolitan city. While the rest 20% has been uniformly planned to accommodate every necessary detail. In totality of township there are so many public facilities provided.
such as fire station, hospital, shopping mall, commercial, school & colleges and even a large police station for added security. It is this unique philosophy of combining architectural infrastructure with the old world charm of natural wonders that makes Lakeview, an upcoming premium address in the country, offering you not only a home to be proud of but your children the nest to grow up healthy an
HIGHLYAFFORDABLE PRICES
Who says beautiful homes in a beautiful location are only for the rich? Lakeview has changed the rules of the game by providing apartments that are highly affordable for even mid income group pockets.
OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE ON RENT MONEY
Why keep paying rent when you can own your home so easily and turn rent money into savings. More over in the future you also have the option for reselling at higher prices.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Park Avenue
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Park Avenue

Get Latest Price

When a noisy city life makes you tired with its maddening crowd. severe traffic congestion and pollution attack, then you seek a home amidst serene environs. A home, where you feel the dew drop freshness coming out of the cool breeze, where the view of open sky soothes you and where mother nature caresses you by keeping your heart, mind and soul, calm and composed. And taking all these essentialities as prime priority, a green habitat.
Park Avenue Residency is an absolute example of a residential colony which possesses everything that a modern lifestyle demands today. it has all tha friendly features which make this township perfect in every aspect.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!
Tell us what you
need
Receive seller
details
Seal the deal
Save time! Get Best Deal
I agree to the terms and privacy policy