hy go in for an E.C. House?
- More bird capacity in less space.
- Optimized bird performance.
- Increased FCR & Labor saving.
How big can I make the houses?
- Negative pressure tunnel ventilated houses are more simple and economically viable.
- Capacity of marketing the birds
- Shed width should be such that optimum use of Nipples and Feeders is taken.
When to go for E.C. Houses?
- Extreme climatic conditions.
- Very hot summers (35 degrees plus), very cold winters (5 degrees).
- High fluctuations in day & night time temperatures.
- Insufficient natural ventilation in high humid conditions.
Planning your E.C. House?
- Paying Attention to design pays off.
- Factors to be taken into consideration.
- Liquidating the flock in maximum 3 days is also a limiting factor.
- Energy costs.
- Electrical connections & easy maintenance.
- Determination of feed & nipple lines
- Max. live weight per sq. ft.
- Air flow & Air speed.
Advantages of E.C. House
- Heavier, healthier birds.
- Improved feed conversion.
- Reduced mortality.
- Faster growing cycle.
- Significant labor savings and overall higher returns.
- Optimum operating cost.