Our Product Range
Documents Digitization Service
New priorities for an electronic world.
With the dawning of the digital age comes a new world of information necessities. Companies everywhere are realizing the benefits of immediately accessible digital information, along with the need to create, convert, manage, and disseminate electronic documents.
Data Savers Electronic Document Management services provide a suite of state-of-the-art technologies to help you do just that. From document imaging, to data capture, to data indexing and hosting, we support your migration to digital with strategic solutions that save you time, money, and the headache of having to navigate an otherwise complex new world.
Rs 2.50 / RSGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 250000 RS
|Company Manpower||NEED BASED TRAINED MANPOWER READY TO GO|
|Skills / Qualification Required||International standard|
|Type Of Service Provider||Company, Individual|
|Industry To Cater||Any|
Physical to Digital Document Conversion Service
Efficient execution team
Applied latest methodology
A brief list of our services provided:
Undertaking Document Scanning & Indexing Projects
Creating Legal Hold Images from Scanning (Use of PDF/A framework)
Transferring Physical Documents into Legal Hold Custody after Scanning
Implementing Legal Hold Electronic Repository within Open Source DMS/GRC system
Developing eBooks from paper documents/manuals for cross platform usage and portability in hand held devices (Windows, IOS & Android
Migration & Error Correction of e-Records in Document Management System
Provide all necessary manpower, hardware and software to carry out the digitization activity.
Post scanning, organize the dossiers in ‘Banker Boxes’ with a view to enable deep storage
View Complete Details
Rs 250 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Piece
|Type Of Service Provider||On sit - Offsite services|
|Project Duration||Depends on the project|
|Certified||We do as per IT Act 2000.|
|Industry To Cater||Any Industry having Drawings upto A0|
When it comes to Large Format Scanning, size matters!
1. Does your business require large format documents to be digitised?
2. Do you find it difficult to allocate the space to house all of these?
3. Have you had difficulties with editing larger paper files, including maps and architectural plans?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to at least one of these questions, you really should be thinking about making the move to digital.
What is Large Format Scanning?
Digital edge technologies’ large format scanning service uses top-of-the-range scanners to convert your large documents to manageable bite size digital files.
These can be stored on a hard drive, returned electronically or uploaded in a secure cloud-based system, which can be accessed remotely by a variety of devices wherever you are in the world. Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that the quality of your documents will be compromised. You can rest assured that our large format scanning machines maintain both quality and quantity 100% of the time.
Large Format Scanning: a timeline
1. Pick up. We come to you. We pick up your large format documents from wherever you’re based. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small project of several archive boxes or a large project of several thousand; we will take care of it all for you.
2. Document scanning accreditation. All of the large format documents we scan are processed in full compliance AS per IT ACT 2000 Standard. This is essential in ensuring that the authenticity and content of the scanned images can never be questioned.
3. Digital conversion. We work quickly to convert your large format paper documents into digital images.
4. Delivery. Once we have scanned your documents, we will send them to you either electronically or on portable media. You can also have all your large format documents uploaded to our online document management system (DMS – Opensource), giving you access to your documents anywhere in the world 24/7.
Depending on your preference, we either deliver the original paper documents back to your premises, store them in our dedicated storage facility, and/or shred and recycle them in line with your document retention policy.
Depending on the size of your archive, we can collect, digitise and return within as little as 72+ hours!
Which Large Format Documents are eligible for scanning?
All large format documents are eligible for scanning, which include:
· Architectural drawings, · Maps, · Construction drawings, · Utility plans, · CAD, · Blue Prints, · Manuscripts, · Shipping Plans, · Artwork, · Posters, · Seismograph, etc.
If your large format documents are not listed above, don’t worry, it’s the size that matters!
PLEASE NOTE. DIGITISATION MEANS NOT JUST SCANNING A DOCUMENT. IT BEYOND SCANNING. SCANNING IS JUST 5% OF DIGITIZATION.
- Item Code: A0
- Production Capacity: 20000 A0 per month
- Delivery Time: Project Based
- Packaging Details: Our Large Format A0 Scanning Service ¿¿¿ We offer a secure collection service for A0 drawings and documents, by arrangement with your sales person ¿¿¿ Our dedicated team will prepare your A0 documents and drawings and remove remove all paper clips and staples ¿¿¿ Large format A0 documents will be scanned using high resolution scanners and output to your required digital format ¿¿¿ We follows a 200% checking process. All digitised A0 images will be quality checked by two of our bureau operatives ¿¿¿ Images will be digitally indexed so you can find your scanned drawings quickly using a simple keyword search. Drawings are normally indexed by drawing number, date or location. ¿¿¿ We will ask you how you want your documents to be indexed as part of our job specification process. ¿¿¿ Scanned images will be output in your required format e.g. pdf/pdf/a, jpeg or tiff. ¿¿¿ Images can be returned via memory stick, DVD, CD or FTP/Cloud upload. ¿¿¿ We also offer a secure, low cost, online document management solution to store your images, enabling access from any location. Why not Contact us: We¿¿¿d love to hear from you to talk you through the large format scanning packages we have on offer. We're happy to talk you through any aspect of the process. Please get in touch today if you have any questions.
View Complete Details
DO NOT LET SOFTWARE DECIDE THE LIFE OF YOUR IMPORTANT ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS!!!
Because, software is never yours, but the documents are yours!
Software is always subject technological Obsolescence
Digitization of old Records – An Introduction:
In defining “e-Archive” within the IT industry, there has never been a clear agreement. For many, it was a simple process of scanning paper records to TIFF, JPG or normal PDF to enable their systems maintain a certain level of performance. But in today’s business world this approach is not enough. A more sophisticated approach to e-Archive must be taken—one that entails long-term access guarantee and legality to meet compliance and management requirements.
Digital edge technologies, Bangalore focuses on such e-Archiving needs for its customers. Owned and managed by entrepreneurs with wide range of document solutions expertise, the company operates from Bangalore, with PAN India channel network with the principal objective of providing PDF/A - the ISO 19005-1:2005 standard file format solutions for long-term preservation of e-Archives.
Digital edge technologies, Bangalore was formed in 2011 and has developed capabilities has consultants who can help you every step of the way in your electronic records management.
Onsite Scanning Services - We come to you!
It is a regular occurrence each year that sensitive personal information is compromised, usually government related, USB pen drives found on trains, laptops stolen etc. This is just one reason why we offer our scanning services onsite.
Particularly with larger archives of documents and drawings, the other large consideration is the continued use of the information. The logistics in removing a busy archive from a business for a number of weeks and months in simply not a realistic proposition.
Our On-site services bring the scanning equipment, IT hardware, staff, management and expertise to your site. Depending on the project we often only need a desk or 2 and a few power sockets and we are ready to scan.
Depending on security levels, there are 2 options as to what work is performed onsite.
Scanning is generally always done on-site, this means that the hard copy need not leave site and it remains accessible for the company to continue working with. Post scanning operations such as indexing can be done on-site or off-site, depending on the motivations for onsite scanning. Digital data can be safely transported using AES 256 encryption technology**, so indexing can often be taken offsite back to our offices to save costs. If security is the main reason then the whole operation is performed on your premises.
Further, on completion of the project we can remove any hard disks from our PC and backup devices that were used on the project and hand them over to you.
A typical large format scanning project involves the following steps:
- One of our consultants meets with your staff to determine the file types, scanning resolution and indexes needed for your documents
- A secure vehicle comes and picks up your engineering or architectural drawings, construction plans, maps, etc.
- Our expert operators prepare, scan and index your large format documents to your specifications
- If you wish, we can also convert your documents to CAD format, editable in systems such as AutoCAD
- Digital images and metadata are delivered to you securely via VPN or on an encrypted drive in your preferred format
View Complete Details