|Color||All Panton Shades|
|Printing Process||Lamination,Flexographic,Gravure,Surface Inks|
|Shade Matching||All Pantone Coloe|
|Substrate||BOPP,PET,FOIL PAPER,CHROMO PAPER,ALL PAPER,LDPE,HMHD,PP,LABELS,CALENDER PVC,LEATHER PVC|
|Type||WATER BASED INKS|
1.“Waterbase Inks” runs on High Speed Roto & Flexo Printing Press. Fully
validated at 400 mtr/min with high resolution.
2.“Waterbase Inks” are available for lamination and surface printing on
flexible packaging Films, Foil, Foil Paper & Coated Paper
3.“Waterbase Inks” runs on very low cell depth cylinders for Roto & on high
LPI analox rolls for Flexo , resulting into significantly lower GSM.
4.“Waterbase Inks” with high solids & high strength provides significantly
better printing mileage.
5.“Waterbase Inks” eliminates high cost of solvents.
6. Water Based “Waterbase Inks” is Non-Hazardous, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable
& EHS compliant.
7. Water Based “Waterbase Inks” provides significant cost advantage over
8. Water Based “Waterbase Inks” is compatible with all types of lamination
WHY WATER BASED GRAVURE & FLEXO INKS ?
Meets Global Concerns & EHS standards
• Non Depleting of Ozone Layers
• Non Polluting
• Non Hazardous
• Non Flamable
• Non Toxic
• EHS Regulations Compliant
• Green Technology
• Clean Environment
• Safe Working Area
Benefits All The Way
• Ensures Greater Sustainability
• Higher Solids
• Cost Reduction by over 25%
• No Alteration & Modification of Press
• Better Printing Mileage
• No Compromise in Printing Speed
• Compatible With Solvent Less, Solvent Based, Water Based & Extrusion Lamination
Future Trends – Govt. Regulations
• Increasing EHS Awareness among People, Employees , Consumers & Regulatory
• Government is the ultimate driver - More growth will come as there are more
demands placed on printers and converters by federal, state and local governments
• Government regulations will indeed tighten - Enforcement is only going to go in
one direction to insure EHS Compliant Processes.
|Type||Water Based Ink,indelible Ink|
|Heat Resistance||200-300 Deg C|
|Reducer||Ethyl Acetate / IPA|
|Color||Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black|
|Drying time at 20C||1-5|
|Screen Printing||Screen Printing|