Products & Services
Customer Relationship Management System
Get Latest Price
- Raise customer satisfaction.
- Increase customer retention and reduce marketing expense.
- Anticipate customer needs and preferences.
- Increase operating efficiencies.
- Improve targeted marketing efforts of customers and prospects.
- Successful CRM usage ensures that the organization is run by the system and used by the people not the other way round.
- The customers’ contact information data, which is the most important asset of any organization, is securely stored for future campaigns and promotions. Shared diaries, team calendars and service schedules give the company a clear view of individual activities.
- CRM ensures efficient resource utilization especially manpower. The application prompts users on follow-ups and sends automated alerts when important events occur.
- Quick Service to Customers
- Implementing a CRM into your company will improve productivity and efficiency.
- With your employees performing at a higher level, they are able to reach out to more prospects and close more sales.
- The procurement and production departments of an organization largely depend on proper sales forecast. A good CRM would provide the planning department with the required data to base their product and sales forecasts on.
- A CRM system ensures data is captured anytime, anywhere. Most of the CRMs are now on the cloud and available on the move.
- Top management of organizations with complex or multiple sales teams, spread across multiple locations/divisions, require an integrated CRM for real-time reporting across all teams for quick and well informed decision making.
- The increase in their efficiency increases profitability by reducing operational costs.
- It’s inevitable that implementing a CRM will cost your company money, and it may be a lot of it.
- The results in the end are what make it all worth it.
- Marketing and promotional campaigns are the best ways to reach your customers. A good CRM system would have a campaign management application to reach out to customers with new products, new promotion/schemes etc.
- Products, new promotion/schemes etc. To ensure customer satisfaction, it is important to receive regular feedback. With the auto feedback mechanism of the CRM, users have access to all the relationship details they need to serve customers’ requests efficiently.
- For organizations with multiple channels, a CRM system is almost a mandatory requirement to manage its channels effectively and resolve channel conflicts quickly.
- The most important aspect of a CRM is to get repeat business from existing customers. This would be possible only if customers are happy. The CRM ensures that a proper system is in place where customers get timely service and are satisfied. Users can also check the customer’s order history to assess buying patterns and identify new sales opportunities.
- Fully Integrated Solution that meet all your real-time requirements.
- Complete Enterprise Functionality – ensure standardization of your processes and guarantees ROI.
- Web Based Solution, that ensures hassle free Deployment, easy Maintenance and excellent User Interface.
- Access the application from any client machine irrespective of Operating System of the Client, System Configuration etc.
- Access the system Anywhere, Anytime as you wish.
- Inbuilt Security Control System (SCS) for access rights.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
We bring forth our huge knowledge and proficiency in this business, indulged in offering Marketing Automation System. This product assures to do marketing in automation at an optimal level to meet the client demand and at the lowest cost. Our provided product is developed according to the needs and wants given by our precious customers.
- Ensures complete satisfaction
- Accurate information
View Complete Details