Products & Services
Doosan Bobcat India Private Limited
The two primary business verticals of DIID is the Bobcat & Portable Power business in India. In Skid Loaders Doosan Bobcat has remained the market leader in India with more the 70% overall market share. Tough, versatile, agile Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders with its time-tested reliability has rightly earned the nickname “One Tough Animal.” From the development of the first skid-steer loader to recent introductions of compact track loaders, compact excavators, attachments, utility vehicles, telescopic tool carriers and compact tractors, Doosan Bobcat has the vision to remain the world’s number one in offering solution based reliable compact machinery.
Doosan Bobcat India offers its customers a wide range to choose from in both Skid Steer Loaders and suitable Bobcat attachments. Improving customer profitability through better utilization of product & attachment is achieved only by quality service & parts availability across the length and breadth of India thru their established dealer network. In recent years Doosan Bobcat has made significant inroads into the Mini Excavator product category with the introduction Bobcat E26 (2.6 Ton Zero Tail Swing).
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Mr Vijaya Kumaran|
|Registered Address||3rd Floor, TNPL Building, No. 67, Mount Road Guindy, Chennai- 600032, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||1911|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 500 - 1000 Crore|
|Primary Competitive Advantage|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|DGFT / IE Code||0307067637|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Some of the key factors that have given us lead in this field are as follows:
- Focused approach
- Transparent business dealings
- Maximum client satisfaction
- Adroit team of professionals
- Easy payment modes
- Timely delivery
In our Vision, each of our employees and all of our stakeholders will benefit from and be proud of their association with, Doosan.Every employee takes great pride in being a member of Doosan. Each customer recognizes and appreciates Doosan’s high-quality goods and services. Every shareholder values our fair and high levels of profit.
Doosan People practice the nine core values of the Doosan Credo everywhere we operate, every day, to build a “Proud Global Doosan”.
These values guide the way we do business, the way we treat each other and the way we work with all of our partners. The nine core values of the Doosan Credo are as follows:
- Cultivating People
- World-class Technology and Innovation
- Social Responsibility
- Integrity and Transparency
- Safety and Environment
Doosan Infracore India Pvt. Ltd. is striving to position itself as a global leader in machinery by providing global markets with top-quality products that can maximize customer value based on its top-tier technological prowess.
The Global Top 3 Machinery Company that Doosan Infracore is aiming to become refers to one that posts the highest level of sales and profit in the industry and fulfills its social responsibilities, thereby continuously offering the maximum value to all stakeholders including shareholders.
In order to achieve the vision, Doosan Infracore is doing its utmost to cultivate global talent and establish a powerful corporate culture that can unite multinational employees into one entity, grounded on the Doosan Way.
In addition, in order to distribute highest-quality products that can maximize customer value to global markets, Doosan Infracore has further reinforced capabilities to analyze the needs of markets and customers, continuously developing innovative technologies, securing fundamental quality competitiveness, and improving productivity.+ Read More
Brands We Deal In
The below brands are our own manufacturing brand names:
- Doosan is enriching the lives of customers around the world by providing next-generation construction equipment, machine tools and engines through its Infrastructure Support Business(ISB) under the Doosan Brand.
- Bobcat company is the largest manufacturer of compact equipment in North Dakota, U.S.A. Bobcat company designs, manufactures, distributes and supports compact equipment for global construction, industrial, landscaping and agricultural markets
- Doosan Portable Power provides a global and comprehensive range of products supporting mining, drilling, entertainment, industrial, and construction market segments
- The portfolio includes market leading portable air compressors, light towers, light compaction products, and mobile generators. This business was acquired from Ingersoll Rand in 2007
+ Read More
- For increased speed and efficiency, Doosan dealers provide trained technicians to support the customers’ equipment operations. Through the range of innovative customer support solutions that are developed and offered, customers' business success is enabled
- Doosan Extended Warranty program provides additional warranty coverage beyond the scope of the standard Doosan warranty
- Two levels of extended warranty are available : Powertrain and Full Machine coverage
- Each plan includes reimbursement for part & labor, required to repair or replace any parts which are defective in material and/or workmanship
- The content of Doosan Extended Warranty program may vary depending on market
- Please contact your Doosan dealer for further information
- Doosan Product Support is available any time and anywhere, always next to you
- NEX2U is the mutual communication and technical knowledge sharing system in accordance with Doosan standard service operation.
PSPP (Packaged Service & Parts Program) has been designed so that Doosan dealer can provide genuine parts and approved technology services to minimize customer costs and maximize productivity by the proper maintenance of customer-equipment. PSPP is a program that meets the needs of our customers successfully, and is an integrated solution with variety and flexibility that also is supported by regular inspections of the repair services.
Track Inspection is a service program that prevents the total or partial damage of parts caused by excessive wear, and also protects against the loss of parts due to premature wear through the discovery of abnormally worn parts, and thus minimizes the downtime by foreseeing both the remaining life and replacement times of parts, through visual checks to establish the wear status of the undercarriage components and by measuring the abrasion amount.+ Read More