Gynecology Treatment Procedure
Get Latest Price
Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic ranks consistently high among the best women’s health care providers in the country. The gynecology specialists here combine their extensive expertise with state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments to deliver gynecological services of the highest standards.
Gynecological conditions like heavy bleeding, painful menstruation, pelvic pain, uterine fibroids, and some others are some common gynecological problems women have to deal with at various stages of their lives. These affect millions of women each year. In many cases, a problem can severaly impact the quality of life of the afflicted.
This makes it particularly important for women to have access to an experienced and qualified gynecologist and the best hospital facilities. They will be properly diagnosed and the most appropriate treatment for their health issue will be initiated quickly.
Choosing the right hospital is the most important decision for such women.
Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic is known for impeccable quality of care and highly trained and experienced physicians. Our medical staff includes the best trained nurses and paramedics. We address all health concerns associated with the practice of gynecology, including high-risk pregnancy, infertility, and reproductive medicines.
We keep expanding our knowledge and sharpening our expertise in the field through standard and advanced clinical research. We provide our patients with all the information they need to help them understand the gynecological procedures and prepare them physically and mentally for the same.
Our facility has the latest in testing modalities to diagnose and identify accurately the root cause of reproductive tract disorders. We make use of the latest, minimally invasive gynecology-specific methods, such as endoscopic procedures and other alternatives to ensure that the discomfort level of the patient is confined to the bare minimum.
The gynecological services we offer include:
- All major and minor gynecological procedures
- Menopause management
- Gynecological exams
- Family planning and counseling
- Management of menstrual conditions
- Pap tests
- Breast exams
- Care for various types of chronic gynecological conditions
Our gynecology treatment model is designed to deliver the best medical care combined with state-of-the-art hospital facilities that are available round the clock on all days. We make sure that our treatments adhere to the highest standards of clinical care and incorporate the latest medical and surgical treatment options.
We have unrivaled expertise to meet the medical necessities of women with complex gynecological conditions, that may include endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and others. We specialize in minimally invasive surgeries for certain conditions so that patients are not inconvenienced with extended lengths of stay in the hospital. We also ensure faster recovery times by using the most appropriate treatment options for specific health conditions.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Infertility is defined as the inability of a couple to conceive naturally through regular unprotected intercourse. Infertility is also the inability to become pregnant, the inability to uphold a pregnancy, as well as the inability to continue a pregnancy till its full natural term. Research has revealed that most modern couples need the help of a specialist to conceive.
The key symptom of infertility is obviously the inability to conceive and get pregnant. However, there are signs that indicate the potential inability of an individual to get pregnant.
In women symptoms are:
- Changes in bleeding pattern during menstruation
- Variation in the number of days between each period with every passing month
- Sudden and abrupt stoppage of monthly periods
- Periods accompanied with severe back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping
- Changes in the appearance of skin, such as a severe breakout of acne or pimples
- Changes in desire for sex
- Thinning hair
- Weight gain
In men, the signs to look out for are:
- Erection and ejaculation issues
- Varying levels of sexual desire
- Changes in hair growth pattern
- Small-sized testicles and pain and lump formation in the testes
The main causes of infertility in women are:
- Abnormalities in the uterus or cervix, such as polyps, uterine fibroids, and genetic abnormalities in the opening of the cervix that may hamper the normal implantation of the fertilized male egg.
- Disorders in the ovaries that affect the release of eggs. Hormonal disorders too can affect the menstrual cycle and cause infertility.
- Extreme exercising, injury or tumors, and excessive appetite can also cause infertility in some women.
- Inflammation of the fallopian tubes can result in blockage of the pathway, thus hampering the fertilization process.
- Endometriosis, in which the endometrial tissue grows outside of the uterus, may result in improper functioning of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
The main causes of infertility in men are:
- Abnormal sperm production due to genetic or medical issues affecting the testes.
- Health issues, such as diabetes, or infections, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, mumps, or HIV, can also impede fertility.
- Premature ejaculation can affect normal sperm delivery, resulting in infertility.
- Some type of genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, blockage in the testicles, and damage or injury to the reproductive organs can also result in infertility in men.
- Extreme exposure to external causative factors, such as chemicals and pesticides, smoking or consumption of tobacco, marijuana and certain medications, like specific types of antibiotics, anti-hypertensive drugs, and anabolic steroids, can affect fertility.
- Sperm production is known to be affected by exposure of the body to heat on a consistent basis.
Infertility treatment options for men
- If the diagnosis is a blockage in the tubes that carry sperm or if there is a widening of the veins in the scrotum, then surgery can rectify the problem.
- If there are any infections in the reproductive organs, they can be treated using antibiotics.
- To deal with problems such as improper erection or ejaculation, medication and counseling is recommended.
- Hormone treatments can set right the problems of low or high level of specific types of hormones.
Infertility treatment options for women
- Fertility drugs and hormones can help restore the levels of hormones and assist in regular ovulation
- Blockage in fallopian tubes can be corrected by surgery
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Gynecological Laparoscopy is a simple surgical procedure carried out by surgeons or gynecologists to examine a woman’s reproductive organs without resorting to conventional surgical procedures. It is performed using a laparoscope which is a narrow and slim tube that performs functions similar to that of a telescope. The laparoscope is passed through a small incision created in the abdomen of the patient. It provides a clear close-up view of the outside of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and other organs that are situated nearby.
It is recommended that laparoscopy is performed on the patient only in one of the top-rated gynecological clinics in Noida Extension when routine diagnosis and clinical tests, such as X-ray or ultrasound, are unable to provide a conclusive diagnosis of a medical condition. Laparoscopy is usually required to:
- Determine the cause of pain in the pelvic and abdominal regions
- Check and confirm conditions such as endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- Irrefutably detect a blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Determine the causes of infertility
- Inspect a tissue mass
Gynecological laparoscopy is an effective way of knowing the cause of specific symptoms. It can also help in treating several gynecological conditions. Laparoscopy is often used by doctors to carry out the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
- Removing scar tissues that can develop in the pelvic area because of infections, inflammatory disease, or endometriosis
- Treating a medical condition called ectopic pregnancy in which the fertilized egg develops outside the womb
- For sterilization procedure that involves closing of the fallopian tubes to prevent future pregnancies
- To detect and treat ovarian cysts
- To assist in hysterectomy (womb removal) or oophorectomy (removal of ovaries)
- For detection and treatment of fibroids
- For cancer detection and/or to assess its spread
It is important for medical professionals as well as patients to understand that there are specific medical conditions in which the use of laparoscopy can help make the right medical decision. It can not only save the doctor and the patient the hassle of an uncertain diagnosis but can also help them chart the right plan of action leading to enhanced chances of faster recovery. The decision to go for laparoscopy is often based on the expert opinion of the medical professional and the personal preferences of the patient.
- It can help in the detection of the cause of a gynecological problem or the key reason for infertility.
- In many instances, the diagnosis procedure can also be used for carrying out corrective measures.
- The chance of recovery is better and quicker when compared to conventional surgical procedures. It also can lessen the chances of complications.
- Any lapse in handling the instrument or not using the recommended procedure may result in damage to the organs in the abdomen or infection at a later stage.
- It can be used to diagnose a condition but it may not always be able to pinpoint the exact cause of the symptoms.
- Most patients require general anesthesia during the procedure.
In today’s gynecological practice, laparoscopy is commonly recommended by doctors as it is a minimally invasive procedure, regardless of whether it is used for diagnostic reasons or as a surgical solution. Laparoscopy offers an effective way of exploring medical conditions such as infertility or pain in the abdominal area and also for carrying out major surgeries like removal of the uterus or ovarian cysts through its minimally invasive approach.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Cervical cancer is a malignant form of cancer that affects the cervix, which is the lower, narrow end of the uterus. This form of cancer develops very slowly, and thus can be detected at a very early stage through regular screening. The cells of the cervix undergo a process called dysplasia in which abnormal cells begin to make an appearance in the cervical tissues. Cancer cells continue to develop and spread deep inside the cervix and the surrounding areas. You can visit a leading woman doctor specializing in the treatment of this type of cancer to know more about this process.
The common risk factors for cervical cancer are:
- Multiple pregnancies and childbirths
- Heavy and long-term addiction to tobacco/cigarettes
- Use of specific types of oral contraceptives
- A weakened immune system
Cervical cancer screening is generally done as a part of a woman’s health checkup by the leading Ob Gyn in Noida Extension.
The screening can be done using two types of tests:
- The CBC Test
- The HPV Test
The doctor will collect samples of cells from the surface of the cervix for both the tests. The CBC test is used to check the collected sample for any abnormal cells that could later become cancerous. The HPV test is used to check for any infection caused by the cancer causing virus, Human Papilloma Virus, which spreads through sexual contact. If any abnormality is detected in the screening process, detailed tests, such as a biopsy, may be recommended.
- The key benefit of cervical cancer screening is that it can help in the prevention of cervical cancer as the abnormal cells present in the cervix can be detected early, before they become cancerous.
- In cases where cancer has already set in, the screening assists in early detection. Accordingly, appropriate treatment measures can be initiated and the chances of faster recovery can be enhanced.
- In some women, these tests may cause pain, bleeding, pain, and even infection if not done properly.
- Abnormal results can cause anxiety and depression in women
However, when gynecologists recommend cervical cancer screening, they do it to make sure that it offers more benefits than potential harm.How Frequently Should The Tests Be Done?
- According to the best female gynecologist in Noida Extension with extensive expertise in the field of cervical cancer screening, women between the age of 25 and 65 should undergo a CBC test once in every two to three years. Healthcare professionals often advise women over 65 to continue or stop the screening based on the results of their last tests. It is a documented fact that precancerous lesions of the cervix can become cancerous very slowly, which is the reason why regular and accurate monitoring and testing become crucial.
Our Cervical Cancer Screening Service
- At Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic, we offer the facility of cervix cancer screening to our valued patients as part of our overall preventive care process. Our screening options are designed to provide you the best possible protection from cervical cancer.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
When it comes to childbirth, the scenes and images that spring up in the mind are that of a screaming, restless woman going into labor with many anxious faces all around her. This clichéd representation of child delivery as shown in movies and television serials is not a very accurate depiction of what women generally go through during delivery. However, according to a leading obstetrician in Greater Noida West, that does not dilute the fact that childbirth results in one of the most severe forms of pain.
With advancements in medical science in general, and gynecology and obstetrics in particular, it is now possible to have a normal, painless delivery. This is a wonderful development that can help women enjoy pregnancy without having to worry about suffering pain at the end of labor.Epidural Anesthesia:
Epidural Anesthesia is used to make the delivery process a painless and easy one. It can be done at the best OBGYN in Noida Extension and is recommended by gynecologists generally for those who have a low pain threshold. It is a simple and cost-effective manner that can provide relief from the extreme pain experienced during childbirth.
This service is offered by the leading gynecology clinics in Noida Extension. A small injection is used to inject anesthesia through a fine tube called epidural catheter in the lower back. The doctor uses only select drugs to relieve the pain of labor. These are used to numb the nerves that cause the pain sensations. They do not affect the ability of the patient to move around or harm the baby in any way.
Why Is Epidural Recommended?
- It allows the patient to relax and become an active participant in the delivery process as it reduces the level of discomfort and creates a positive feeling.
- It can help in the management of fatigue and exhaustion.
- In the event of a C-section delivery, the epidural arrangement can be used to administer anesthesia and manage post-delivery pain.
- It can be administered to any woman who seeks a painless delivery.
Epidural Anastasia is also recommended for pregnant women with bleeding issues and for those who have undergone lower back surgery. Women with certain types of neurological disorders are also recommended this treatment.
First, a drip that allows the fluid to run into the vein in the arm is set up. The patient is required to curl on the side or sit bending forwards. Local anesthesia is injected into the skin to ease the process. A small tube is put in the back near the nerves that run from the uterus. Pain relieving drugs are pumped in continuously. The obstetrician, the anesthesiologist, and the nursing staff monitor the working of the epidural to make sure that the patient experiences a normal, painless delivery.
How Effective Is Epidural In Ensuring a Painless Delivery?
Epidural analgesia makes painless delivery a reality. It helps bring down the pain and discomfort level to the barest minimum. Patients may feel some pressure and contractions, but these can be easily managed by regulating the dosage of epidural anesthesia.
Epidural Service at Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic
- At Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic, we have a dedicated team of gynecology and anesthesia experts to provide the best epidural service and ensure that our patients have a painless and normal delivery. Dr. Smiti has vast experience in managing and conducting painless deliveries.
View Complete Details