Products & Services
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Vaser Liposelection
- Fat Injection
- Lip Surgery
- Dimple Creation
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Surgery & Ears Reshaping
- Plastic Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction
- Hair Transplantation
- Breast Augmentation Services
- Cosmetic Surgery Services
- Hair Restoration Services
- Fue Hair Transplant Service
- Plastic Surgery Services
- Obesity Treatment Service
Dr. Priti Shuklas Ambrosia Clinic
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore|
Dr. Priti Shukla''s primary interests are in cosmetic surgery of the breast, face and body. Her repertoire of work also includes reconstructive surgeries after road accidents, burns and deformities, flaps, micro vascular surgeries and a variety of surgical repair procedures where the appearance of the outcome is important.
She aims to provide word class cosmetic surgery to her patients in accredited hospital facilities. Her centre has a composite team of other medical specialties like other plastic surgeons and dermatologist to enable a more holistic approach to patient''s cosmetic problems and concerns. Team work also enables her to take up more challenging cases, bring down operation time and costs, facilitate faster recovery and provide a patient with more than one perspective.
Dr. Priti regularly operates patients from Hyderabad. People from rest of India, NRIs and foreign nationals also approach her in significant numbers. Her patients come from a wide variety of backgrounds- software/ Bpo professionals, models and actresses, students, entrepreneurs, homemakers, doctors.
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada(A.P., India) in 1988- 1994.
- M.S. (Masters in surgery), from prestigious PGIMER (Chandigarh, India) in 1995-1998.
- M.Ch. (Plastic surgery) from Osmania Medical College (A.P., India) in 1999-2001.
- Fellowship in cosmetic surgery with "Hands on Training" in cosmetic surgery in USA under internationally renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kulwant S. Bhangoo, MD. It was there that she polished her skills to give artistically fine and pleasing results, learnt latest techniques and trends in cosmetic plastic surgery and found her passion.
Dr. Manjula is board certified anaesthesiologist with 18 years of anaesthesia and intensive care experience and has provided anaesthesia sevices to a wide variety of specialities. She is associated with Dr Priti Shukla since last 7 years providing smooth and safe anaesthesia to all her aesthetic surgery patients. Owing to modern anaesthesia and pain management techniques she uses ,a lot of our patients are sent home a couple of hours after surgery, Her philosophy is to make anaesthesia and surgery a pleasant and painfree experience. All her patients mention how much better the anaesthesia was compared any previous one that they might have had in other places.
Dr Madhuri, MBBS, MD ( Dermatology)
Dr Madhuri is a board certified dermatologist with 10 years of experience . Her areas of interest include aesthetic dermatology, lasers and hair transplantation.
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Imran Khan ★★★★★ ★★★★★