To meet the diversified requirements of our clients, we are engaged in offering a qualitative range of Gas Detector Tubes. The offered detector tube is manufactured by our vendor’s skilled professionals using advanced technology and high quality raw material in conformity with set industry standards. The provided detector tube is highly appreciated in the market for its defined features like light weight and high quality.
Gas Detector tubes indicate concentrations directly by way of a calibrated scale printed on the tubes. Our Principals endeavour to achieve highest quality detector tubes for analysing airborne gases/vapours, as well as pollutants in soil and water through advanced state of the art research and development. We have acquired a solid reputation among our customers in virtually all sectors of industry, commerce and society.
Tubes are now available for more than 500 different applications.
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Gas Warning meter and gas detector in one meter
- Extremely versatile tool for commercial use to detect gas leaks in pipes and fittings
- Have a optic and acoustic alarm where alarm frequency and volume increases as you are near to source of the leak.
- Individual calibration via infinitely adjustable sensitivity controls
- The instrument has a semi flexible, 40 cm long swan neck to detect gas in hard to reach or inaccessible places.
- The instrument is able to reliably detect Natural Gas, Methane, Ethane, Propane, butane, acetone, alcohol, ammonia,petrol, LPG, Engine fuel, hydrogen sulphide, Industrial Solvents, Paint thinners and other combustible gases.
- The instrument has a accuracy of 50pprn with alarm threshold of 10% LEL and max. level of alarm at 40% LEL. The Warm up time of instrument is approx. 60
- Gastec Detector tubes indicate concentrations directly by way of a calibrated scale printed on the tubes.
- Commonly requested tubes available: Benzene Tube, Carbon Dioxide Tube, Chlorine Tube, Ethylene Oxide Tibe, Formaldehyde Tube, Gasoline ( Petrol), Hydrogen Chloride Tube, Hydrogen Sulphide Tube, Phosphine Tube, Polytec Tube-4, Toluene Tube, Water Vapour tube.