Rs 1,200 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Square Feet
Product Brochure Watch Video
|Usage/Application||Residence, Commercial, Industrial, FActory|
|Packaging Size||12 Merers|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Max Span||12 Meters Length|
PRECAST CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPrecast concrete is an alternative to cast-in-situ concrete. While cast-in-situ concrete is cast in its actual location, precast concrete is cast at another location, either at the building site or in a factory, and is then lifted to its final resting place and fixed securely. This means that unlike cast-in-situ construction, which is monolithic or continuous, precast concrete buildings are made of separate pieces that are bolted or connected together.ADVANTAGES OF PRECAST CONSTRUCTIONPrecasting is great for producing large numbers of identical components. Let's say we are building an affordable housing project with 3,000 identical apartments. We could then use precasting to produce wall slabs and floor slabs for all the apartments, and then lift them into place and connect them.
Since it is done in a purpose-built precasting yard or factory, it makes construction easier for the following reasons:
- The construction is done on the ground rather than at a height
- It can be done inside a climate-controlled structure, eliminating problems of rain, dust, cold, or heat
- Specialised formwork (moulds) can be built for doing many repetitions of the same component
- Specialised equipment can be used to make, move, and pour the liquid concrete
- Curing of the concrete can be done in a controlled environment
This means that the quality of precast components can be very high.
Since the components can be made beforehand, construction can be very quick. In cast-in-situ construction, engineers have to build each set of components after the previous set has finished, which does take time, as concrete generally takes 28 days to reach its full strength.
HOW AND WHERE PRECASTING IS USEDReinforced concrete is a material usually used for structural systems due to its strength, durability, and affordability. Precast concrete is used in the following ways:
- to make beams, columns, floor slabs, foundations, and other structural members for buildings
- to make wall or cladding panels for buildings
- to make precast pre-stressed elements for buildings (see below)
- to make components for infrastructure projects: elements such as bridge spans, or metro line viaducts are often precast in a casting yard
- to make products for sale: precast water tanks, septic tanks, drainage chambers, railway sleepers, floor beams, boundary walls, water pipes are all available
- Since it can be moulded into any shape, it can also be used to create one-off unusual forms such as boats, sculptures and suchlike..???
If a precasting yard is to be created, space must be laid out for the following activities:
- storing the raw materials, such as cement, aggregate, sand, admixtures, water, reinforcement bars, and steel or plywood sheets for formwork
- a formwork making and maintenance yard
- a concrete mixing plant
- a steel reinforcement yard to make rebar cages to be placed inside the concrete
- a casting area
- a curing area
- a stacking area for finished components???
For infrastructure projects, a casting yard is created on a piece of open land in the city. It is important that this be located near a major highway, as the precast elements can be very large or heavy, and cannot be taken through narrow roads.
- Production Capacity: 10000000 Square Feet
- Delivery Time: 15 Days
- Packaging Details: Trailer
View Complete Details
|Tube Base Type||LED|
|Color Temperature||3500-4100 K, 5000-6500 K, 2700-3000 K|
Artificial sunlight is the use of a light source to simulate sunlight where the unique characteristics of sunlight are needed, but where sufficient natural sunlight is unavailable or infeasible. A device used to simulate sunlight is a solar simulator. Virtual Sun brings hyper-realistic sunshine into any room. Changes dynamically all day. With true 3D depth, simply standing under it provides an amazing uplifting experience. Simulates Moonlight. Reproduces Sunset Colors.
he spectrum of electromagnetic radiation striking the Earth''''s atmosphere is 100 to 1,000,000 nanometers (nm). This can be divided into five regions in increasing order of wavelengths:
- Ultraviolet C (UVC) range: 100290 nm
- Ultraviolet B (UVB) range: 290320 nm
- Ultraviolet A (UVA) range: 320400 nm
- Visible range or light: 400700 nm
- Infrared range. It is further divided into three types on the basis of wavelength:
- Infrared-A: 7001,400 nm
- Infrared-B: 1,4003,000 nm
- Infrared-C: 3,0001,000,000 nm
It has been claimed that artificial light sources that provide the light of the closest possible spectrum as provided by the Sun have beneficial effects on health and productivity. This technology is known as full-spectrum lighting.Light therapyMain article: Light therapy
Artificial sunlight is found useful in treating and preventing Seasonal affective disorder (also known as winter depression, which brings about depressive symptoms specifically in winter), and Delayed sleep phase syndrome, in which the circadian (day V/s night)-rhythm is disturbed, and the individual tends to fall asleep much later than they would desire.
Artificial sunlight may also be useful in prevention, or minimizing the severity of jet lag.Aquarium lightingFurther information: Aquarium lighting Reef, and Reef aquarium Lighting
Different corals in a reef aquarium require different lighting conditions. Most of the corals are symbiotically dependent upon zooxanthellaea type of algae. It is the zooxanthellae that require light to perform photosynthesis, and they provide the coral polyps with simple carbohydrates. In addition to the above techniques of lighting, a new technique employs light emitting diodes (LEDs). The advantage of this technology is that the various parameters of lighting such as warmth and coolness of color are microprocessor-controlled that make it possible to simulate daybreak, sunset, and even the various phases of moon. However, this technology is relatively expensive. Also, some animals like the Red-eared slider turtle benefit from having those lights fitted on their aquariums.
View Complete Details