Our Product Range
Our Product RangeView All
Elies Biotech Private Limited
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Dr.K.Indumathy Aravindh|
|Registered Address||D No 40/13 A, Tharakadu, Subramaniyam Nagar,,veerappampalayam, Thindal Post, Erode- 638012, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AAFCE*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
- Attractive product range
- Adroit team of professionals
- Positive records
- Transparent dealings
- Prompt delivery
- Well-equipped manufacturing facility
- Customized options
- Affordable price structure
- We are committed towards providing customers with service of the highest possible level of Quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving our processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding satisfaction of the customers at all times complying with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our Biotech Enterprise covers the following Prospects:
- Well established manufacturing facility for Mushroom spawn production.
- Well equipped Biotechnology laboratory
- Culture facility for manufacturing of Bio-inputs as an eco-friendly alternative to inorganic chemical fertilizers
- Well equipped Microbiology laboratory
- Custom made "ELIES" Bioreactors for Industrial waste management
Awards & Recognition
- To promote a “Well-Being” of all the Customers by Quality, Protein rich, Organic Mushrooms.
- To assist Farmers on Integrated Agriculture and Organic Farming Practices by promoting Mushroom Cultivation with the aid of pure cultured and virulent Spawn.
- To educate and create awareness among farmers on Natural Farming and the efficiency of Microbes for sustainable agriculture....
- To do Research and New Product Development as solutions for substantiating natural farming....
- To envisage all the Industries and Manufacturing sectors in the erode zone towards efficient effluent management and treatment....
- To do Custom made products based on the waste management requirements for the Industries and Manufacturing sectors....
- Elies Biotech Private Limited
- “Business and Beyond with Microbes”
- To become a largest, pioneering Biotechnology Company in INDIA providing Eco-Benign solutions for Clean and Green Agriculture towards Sustainable and Pollution Free Environment.
Dr. ARAVINDH S, Executive Director & CSO having over a decade marketing/research/academia/industry experiences in Life-Science field. He had pursued his Ph.D., from Anna University and his research is based on Nano Bioscience, Environmental Microbiology, Biodegradation, and Bioremediation. During his course of research, he had gathered experiences from various research organizations / institutions like IGCAR, BARCF, PSG-IAS and had research collaborated with Universities like Pondicherry Central University, Anna University, TANUVAS & TNAU Universities. After a decade experience in Marketing, Research, Academia, and Industry, at present, he had established a Biotech company, ELIES BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED covering the scope of Food & Agricultural Biotechnology Products and Eco-Benign Solutions in his native land Erode District.
Briefly, He is an industrious and sincere person with an enthusiastic, thirst for working in Bioscience. His positive outlook and analyzing capability helps him to infer and tackle complicated situations. He has believe firmly that his creativity and hard work will be much valuable elsewhere. Listening to other novel and clear ideas and succinctly putting forth his thoughts are his traits for competitive atmosphere. He is a team man and can go successfully with the team. He is very keen passionate to eco friendly solutions.
His Specializations are in Food, Agricultural Biotechnology Products Development and Eco-Benign Solutions
¿¿¿ Food Quality, Processing & Technology
¿¿¿ Agricultural Science & Food Technology
¿¿¿ Environmental Science & Technology
¿¿¿ Sustainable Eco-Friendly Technologies
¿¿¿ Solid Waste Management & Waste Water Treatment
¿¿¿ Bioscience & Technology - Research & Development
¿¿¿ Standardized Work Place - Lean Manufacturing (5S)+ Read More