Ultrasonic Diagnostic Apparatus
MD-2300S A/B Scan For Ophthalmology
Rs 8.5 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
|Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Dynamic Replay||10 sec|
|A Probe with||10MHz|
|Measuring Range||15 ~ 40mm|
|Display Type||High Resolution 12.1" LCD|
- High Definition 20MHz B-scan Image
- High Resolution LCD touch screen
- Image/video snapped and stored in real time in multiple buffer slots for immediate comparison and review
- Multiple TGC options for operator’s preference including vitreous-enhanced mode
- Editable clinical report with A-scan/IOL results, B-scan images, and textual comments with configurable entries
- Reports in .PDF format for sharing and print-out
- Compatibility with graph/text printer
- Diverse connections via HDMI and USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI interface for double-screen showcase
- TGC (Time Gain Control) enhances segmental imaging gain. 5 segment TGC adjustable within range - 30dB to 0dB. Applicable default and customized settings.
- Dual B mode enables image video review and comparison. Dedicated for Omni-dimension ocular disease observation.
Zoom and Delay:
- Enlarge the diagnostic image by different zooming level. 6 zooming rate adjustable. Diagnostic image shifting from posterior segment to anterior segment.
Powerful Post Processing:
- Distance and Area measurement. Simultaneous display of multiple groups of distance and area reading. Freezing diagnostic images storage dynamic cine review.
- Innovative AL measurement method under A+B mode. Combine biometric measurement with ocular image display.
- Integration of AL measurement and IOL calculation.
- The diagnostic solution for cataract surgery.
- Reading average and standard deviation improves reading accuracy and liability.
- Contact Immersion measuring method.
- 4 automatic mode: Normal, Cataract, Aphakic and Special.
- Manual measuring available.
- 6 Popular Iol Formulae: Srk-T, Srk-Ii, Binkhost-Ii, Holladay, Hoffer-Q, Haigis
- Dual Formulae Display for Result Comparison
The PC Connection:
- Patient management system enables massive patient case study storage and assists to generate customizes clinical report and printing.
- VItreous Haematocele
- Retina Detachment
- Vitreous Organization
- 10MHz A-Probe
- 10MHz B-Probe
- Foot Switch
- Eye Cup
- Video Thermal Printer
- Workstation PC Suite
View Complete Details
MD-1000A A Scan Biometer
Rs 2.25 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
|IOL Formula||SRK T, SRK 2, Hoffer Q|
|Dimension||337mm x 177mm x 155mm (l xWx H)|
|Probe||10MHz with Fixation Red Light|
|Total Gain||100dB with an adjustable range of 0-50dB|
|Biometry Accuracy||+- 0.05mm|
|Measuring Range||15 - 40 mm|
|Measuring Parameters||Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens Thickness, Vitreous Length|
|Measuring Mode||Automatic (Normal, Cataract, Aphakic and Special) and Manual|
Due to our proficiency of this field, we are engaged in presenting MD-1000A A Scan Biometer. We are presenting these products to customers within given time-frame.
- Precise Accurate: A-Scan precision and accuracy, under both cataract and immersion mode, are ensured by MEDA's mature technology and professional expertise in the ophthalmic field.
- Reliable: Up to 8 groups of readings automatically measured per each group, with averaging and standard deviation for a higher level of reliability.
- Comprehensive: Automatic measurements for 4 different eye types: normal, cataract, Aphakic and special, Manual measurement also available.
- Convenient: Touch screen and foot switch equipped to enable smooth operations.
- IOL Formulae: 6 Popular formulae for IOL calculation; 5 major formulae for post-refractive IOL calculation.
- Intuitive Interface: Instant switch among different formulae; Dual-formula display for direct result comparison.
- Simple Operations: Higher accessibility of database; Single click for instant printout.
- Tight Integration: Easy access between A-Scan and IOL; Axial length automatically imported from A-Scan measurement.
- Accurate Results: Automatic reading at single or multiple points for corneal thickness; Multiple measurements at a single point for higher reliability; Higher accuracy enabled by averaging readings.
- IOP Adjustment: Intraocular pressure for adjustment provides a reference for tonometer measurement; Parameter adjustability based on user's experience.
- Patient Management: Built-in data archiving capability for storage of up to 180 patient records.
- PC Connectivity: Uploading application software developed to allow for communications with PC and unlimited storage capability.
- Instant Printout: Single click print-out enabled by the in-built thermal printer; User-defined print-out options.
- User-defined Preference: Users are free to define acoustic velocities, IOP parameters and printing options.
- Accurate measurements under both Contact and Immersion modes
- Extreme ease of use touch screen
- Automatic / Manual modes
- Auto gain control
- Built-in thermal printer
- Portable ergonomic design
- Rs. 150000 to Rs.175000/Unit
View Complete Details
- Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited