New Laminates Advantage
1) Abundant availability at reasonable price.
2) On the shelf it adds to product appeal.
3) Available in Bright and Matt finish.
4) The best packaging material because of its excellent barrier properties.
5) Friendly to all conversion process including gravure printing & UV Lacquering With the use of transparent inks it produce pleasing metallic colours which enhance design and shelf appeal.
6) Heat seal medium coating also contains no toxic substances.
7) Hygienic, Light fast and heat barrier, Impermeable to transmission of moisture, vapour and gases.
8) Easy to run on Form, Full and seal machine.
9) Easy tearing.
|Blister Foil|| |
Blister Foil with 20 to 25 micron. Plain Printed
|Glassine Blister|| |
Glassine Blister paper with 40/42 gsm Glassine paper and 9/12micron supplied with or without printing as per customer requirement.
30 or 40 micron aluminium foil laminated with 150gauge poly is supplied with or without printing.
|Glassine / Poly|| |
40/42 gsm Glassine paper laminated with 150 gauge poly
|Triple Laminate|| |
Triple Laminates of Glassine paper foil and poly for ORS pouches are supplied with or without printing.
Triple laminates with17 micron PET, 9/12 micron Foil and 150/200 gauge poly with one or two colour printing on PET
How can we offer it as such a low price ?
By establishing cost-effective products through implementation of latest technological advancement. We are passing on the saving to you with the low price.
What about Quality ?
At par with International Quality standard achieved through technology from American-based Company.
Your Next Move :
Send Your current/existing printed samples of all your products in one Meter length and see yourself our action. Place order and get ready to receive International Standard Pharma Packing materials in your desired specification.
Attractive range of Aluminium Profiles that we offer is designed as per the need of clients in making of ventilators, windows and doors. These are provided in various specifications. We supply these Aluminium Profiles throughout the world at competitive prices. These are widely appreciated by our clients because of high durability and customized design.
We offer a distinct range of Aluminium Electrical & Electronics Application Profile that is manufactured with premium quality raw material as to achieve extreme durability. We offer these Aluminium Electrical & Electronics Application Profiles to various electrical and electronic products manufacturing industries throughout the world.. We do International standard packaging of these Aluminium Electrical & Electronics Application Profiles as to safely deliver at the client’s end.
· Our specialization lies in procuring and exporting of a host of Aluminum Electrical & Electronics Section for the clients.
· Heat sinks, thimble / lugs tubes, reflector sheets for lighting industry, monoblock pump motor body sections.
Foil Board Lid Punching machine made to measure by innovative engineering Quality and Competence.
WHAT IS PRODUCED ON LID PUNCHING MACHINE
Unlimited size of Foil Container Lid Board is processed speedily and precisely. Foil Container Lid punching Machine for reliability safe control, short set-up times and almost maintenance free operation.
The Punching dies are:
1. Full Cut Punching (of Complete outer contour )
2. Comer Cut
3. Comer Rounding
The Punching Dies are made according to drawing or films or punched samples showing the required punching Contour.
THE RAM TYPE PRINCIPLE
Foil Laminated Board Lid Punching Machines work according to the ram-type principle which means that the material is pushed through the punching die. The small waste margin of 3 (Three) mm ensures economical production.
Square cut stacks of 1000 Nos blanks are placed into the right-angled feeding tray between the fixed die and the ram. After release, the ram pushes the stacks through the die into the delivery tray in one stroke. Waste cutters are installed in the die to split the waste at any required point.
The punching stroke can be adjusted to execute a ‘O’ Punch, which means that the stack is completely punched upto the final blank. It is the operator who determines the working speed as the machine is not controlled by a fixed rhythm. Once the material is completely inserted and aligned the punching stroke is released.
TWO SIDE ALIGNING SYSTEM
Offers great advantages, as only the two lower surfaces of the feeding tray are used for alignment.
THESE ARE THE ADVANTAGES
1. The one way system ensures low tolerance, as the material is inserted directly in front of the die.
2. The slit waste cannot pile up, because it escapes easily towards the bottom.
3. The largest possible flexibility of punchable shapes (upto large formats of 285mm x 350mm)
4. Size tolerance due to sagging on blanks are minimized as the punching direction of the upright standing blank is inclined.
FURTHER INTERESTING FEATURES
1. Compact, neatly grouped for easy operation
2. High precision with large output and quick setting
3. Adjustable rate of feed of the die shoe
4. Minimum maintenance time
5. Attractive price
6. Only one operation is needed for loading the punching machine which improves productivity immensely considering the saving of time as well.
TECHNICAL DATA AND INFORMATION
1. Maximum punching size : 285 x 350mm (Round shapes upto 355mm diameter)
2. Maximum feeding Height : 410mm
3. Punching pressure : 20 M/T
4. Punching Stroke P/min : 6
5. Machine output insertion
1000 sheets / 350 gms Board : 3,60,000 Lids per hour 1000 Lids x 6(six) No. of strokes per minute
x 60 minutes = 3,60,000 Lids x 8 hours shift = 28,80,000 Nos.
6. Oil Tank Capacity : 100 Lit
7. Power requirement : 7.5kw
8. Product : LID PUNCHING & THICK CAKE BOARD PUNCHING
Excel Metal & Engineering Industries
No. 177/ 181, J. T. Building, Dr. M. G. Mahimtura Marg 3rd Kumbha, Rwada Lane,
Mumbai-400004, Maharashtra, India