Our Product Range
- Easy to install
- Perfect fitting
- Precisely manufactured
- Spun Filter Cartridge with inner supporting Polypropylene Core is the latest development in nominal rated filter cartridge, giving longer life and overall performance from the controlled manufacturing process. Produced from virgin polypropylene. These filter elements have been designed
- using the latest techniques in fiber production to give optimum all round performance with regard to both flow and dirt holding capacity.
- The techniques used during the construction of the cartridge ensure that each element is produced without the need for binders or lubricants. The spun bonding process literally blows continuous molten polypropylene fine fibers –some as small as 1 micron in diameter – onto a polypropylene support core, which results in a one piece bonded structure resistant to unloading and media shedding. The cartridges are produced in controlled environment and strict monitoring during production ensuring the consistent quality of the filter. Spun Filter Cartridge is ideally suited for a wide range of product and process filtration applications where absolute filtration is not required. Spun Filter Cartridge will fit most industrial metal housings using double open ended sealing arrangement, as well as standard polypropylene, PVC, and polycarbonate housings. In addition the
- elements are available with end caps for most plug in style ‘O’ ring fittings, making them ideally suited for more critical applications requiring the assurance of these double seals. Cartridge filtration systems generally operate most effectively and economical on applications having
- contamination levels less than 0.01% by approx weight (100ppm). For heavier contamination applications,cartridges are normally used as final polishing filters.
View Complete Details
Plastic Housings (Blue/Black) Filter Technologies stocks a wide variety of non-metallic filter housings for Point-of-Use applications. Whether it is Blue Polypropylene, Clear for visual inspection or Natural Polypropylene for high purity requirements. Standard length is available in both 10” and 20” with Jumbo sizes and will accommodate a wide range of 2.1/2” to 4” diameter cartridges. Polypropylene Filter Housings are made of rugged reinforced polypropylene. They are recommended for low flow OEM equipment, residential reverse osmosis systems, recreational vehicles, food service equipment, Kidney dialysis equipment, humidifying systems and other low flow applications with pressures under 5 kg/cm2
and temperature up to 70°C.
Standard Filter Housing is mfg. of a durable polypropylene or clear FDA -compliant Styrene- Acrylonitrile (SAN)/Polypropylene (PC).
Also available are Big Blue housings & Big Clear housings, Clear or Opaque sumps and Slim Housing Blue/Black, White/White, and Gray/Gray, Ivory/Ivory colour combination. These are ideal for commercial and whole house type filtration.The reinforced polypropylene cap and offers and optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges. Reinforced polypropylene housing has excellent chemical resistance and is ideal for many domestic, commercial and industrial applications.Clear sumps offer onsite examination of the cartridge.
Opaque Standard Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene. They offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of two-flow applications. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre and post reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration and humidifying systems.Clear Standard Filter Housings offer on site examination of flow, performance and cartridge life. They are also ideal for a variety of applications.
Benefits & Features: Standard Filter Housings
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-n O Ring.
- Thick Walls for increased strength.
- Optional pressure –relief/ bleed button on inlet side of cap.
- All are equipped with 3⁄4”, 1” or 1.5” BSP inlet & outlet ports.
- Smaller size & overall dimensions make them ideal for mounting in series.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial.
- All housings have been tested and passed the hydrostatic leak and burst pressure to ensure consistence safe performance
View Complete Details