Products & Services
Kitchen Suppression System
Rs 90,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Fire Extinguisher Type||Kitchen Fire|
|Fire Suppression Type||Pipeline|
We are the leading organization actively occupied in providing an extensive series of Kitchen Suppression System. This product is presented in numerous of specifications. This system combines ground-breaking technology with functional simplicity.
How the system works?
The system’s most prominent feature-a specially designed heat-sensitive pneumatic polymid tube is installed to run unobtrusively throughout the area at risk. When a fire breaks out, the heat-sensitive tube detects the rise in temperature and punctures at that point. This triggers the system which releases the Wet Chemical extinguishing agent through a separate discharge line and expels it through state-of-the-art, nozzles. Dousing the flames by smothering them with the spray of speciallized foam. And bringing down the temperature to below combustion levels.
- 24-hour Protection: Automatic detection and actuation controls ensure fire protection is always ‘up’.
- LPCB Certified: The system is certified by Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Multiple Triggers: The system can be triggered either by the manual actuation system or the automatic detection system.Highly Effective: Wet chemical agent prevents re-ignition by cooling down the temperature of the surrounding area.
- Minimal Downtime: The wet chemical agent acts as a clean agent to your kitchen's expensive equipment and can be clean away quickly leading to minimum downtime.
- Unobtrusive Design: Flexible piping configurations allow for a streamlined design and convenient installation that will not interfere with office work flow highl.
- Flexible: Available in a variety of sizes that can be customised as per the application. The Kitchen Suppression System’s flexible configuration and design can easily accommodate changes to appliance layout or the expansion of a cooking area.Highly Reliable A fully assembled and 100% tested mechanical control head ensures reliable operation. A pressure gauge on the steel cylinders marks the gas levels so maintenance staff can replenish it whenever required. Protective chrome nozzle covers keep nozzles free from contamination and blockages that could inhibit the proper discharge of the extinguishing agent.
View Complete Details