Products & Services
We are a family -owned firm started in 2007. Flower Buds florist is an organized florist is an one stop shop online & virtual venue,where you want to have your flowers,cakes&gifts delivered.
We are customer-focused, value-for-money approach, better floral designs for customers, unsurprisingly proved extremely popular.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Rashul Khan|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
As the business grew, so did the demand from our customers for a website that allowed orders to be placed online, directly with the shop that would be delivering the flowers. Happy to oblige,
- Value for money – 100% of the flower value of an order goes to the delivering florist, resulting in a bigger, better end product.
- The opportunity to select a product of information in the website entry, the distance from the delivery address together with the prices and photos of the designs they produce.
- The ability to choose a shop based on their individual flair and creativity.
- The opportunity to deal direct with a real florist, at a time and place that suits you, over the Internet.
- To sum it all up, by trying to do things differently and by putting customers first, we hope to revolutionize the way we do business. Judging by the response from our customers, we reckon we’re achieving our goals.
As a customer, you are hugely important to your chosen florist and our star rating system ensures that the florist will do everything possible to keep your goodwill. Every order placed on the website generates a confirmation e-mail receipt upon which there is a link to our “rating” site. You will be invited to enter a “star rating” from 1 to 5, which represents your evaluation of the delivery and service allowing the addition of your comments. This link may only be used once for each order placed.
The results are posted on view on the florist's record in the form of a star rating and your comments may be accessed by potential customers.
We way of doing business is very different from all the other “order gathering” services and organisations, where prices are set by the central organisation, without reference to the individual florists, and are applied throughout a country without taking into account individual shop overheads or regional costs. This results in higher prices across the board.+ Read More