Transportation Pipeline Feasibility
We carry out feasibility studies & Cost Estimation for installation of cross country transportation pipelines (hydrocarbon fluids, water and other fluids). This involves preliminary survey of route and its availability for pipeline laying.
Feasibility Studies provide an evaluation of the potential success of a project – in terms of both its technical and financial aspects.
In order to help company management to arrive at the right decision, FOCUS carries out feasibility studies and preparation of project reports.
The feasibility study may include:
- Route Study
- Project Viability Studies
- Estimation of Project Cost
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
Piping & Pipeline Pre-Bid Engineering
- Attending Pre-Tender Meetings.
- Perform Site visit to understand the requirements and collect site data.
- Perform minimal detailed engineering activities in all disciplines such as Mechanical (Static, Rotating and packaged equipments), Piping & Pipeline, Civil & Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation, HVAC and Fire Protection Systems & Plumbing to arrive at the Bill of Quantities.
- Send enquires to vendors to obtain current Budget price for the bought out items, Fabrication cost & Erection Cost.
- Sum up and intimate the price for all items to client.
- Prepare schematics, reports as expected to be provided while submitting the Bid.
- Engineering Man-hour Estimation.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Piping & Pipeline Design & Detailed Engineering
The deliverables are aimed at arriving optimum quantities / work-volumes while ensuring constructability, operability, maintainability and safety of the plant.
- Preparation of Purchase Specifications for bought out items.
- Performance of Design Calculations and preparation of Detailed Fabrication & Erection Drawings.
- Preparation of Fabrication & Erection Technical Specifications.
- Arrangement of all the components related to Piping.
- Preparation of Bill of quantities at 3 stages such as Preliminary, Intermediate and Final.
- Technical Bid Evaluation for bought out components.
- Vendor Drawings review and approval.
- Attending to Site queries.
Piping As-Built Engineering
Essential for insurance purposes
One Single location for contractor and sub-contractor drawing changes
Provides an accurate tool to plan for future changes, demolition, expansion or relocation.
Useful in developing safety plans
FOCUS ‘s service includes:
Electronic conversion of existing As-Built Drawings (Hard file to Soft File)
As built drawing verification through accurate field checking.
Create New As – Built drawings as required (When As – Built drawings do not exist)
Piping & Pipeline Failure Analysis
Our procedures assess, investigate and test engineered materials to identify the causes of failure events and removing the root cause by systematically reviewing the components and processes that led to failure.
When piping or pipeline failure occurs we visit the failure location conduct visual study, take necessary technical measurements and conduct a thorough study which includes Pipe stress analysis, Dynamic analysis (Surge, Vibration, etc.), Pipe Support Study and present recommendations.
Our pipe failure analysis material engineers reconstruct incidents, collect and analyze critical data for detailed analysis and reporting.
Piping & Pipeline Design Training
A. Piping Design:
Basic Piping Design
Advanced Piping Design
Pipe Stress Analysis (Static)
2D Piping Drafting
B. Pipeline Design:
Basic Pipeline Design
Advanced Pipeline Design
Pipeline Stress Analysis (Static)
Piping & Pipeline Design
Our deputed staffs are Action Oriented, hard working, intelligent, honest and always used to meet before deadline.
Piping Lead Engineers
Piping Design Engineers
Pipe Stress Engineers
Piping 2D Designers
Piping 2D Draftsperson
Equipment & Piping 3D Modellers
Pipeline Lead Engineers
Pipeline Design Engineers
Pipeline Stress Engineers
Pipeline 2D Designers