Bradma High Speed Lasers
Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||iCON 2-10 & iCON 2-30|
|Laser Output Power||10W|
|Laser Wavelength||10.64 mm|
|Marking Head||CO2 sealed laser tube, RF Technology|
|Control||Touch screen with Scan Linux software, MarcaLite software, with security key and Ethernet (TCP / IP)|
|Optional Accessories||Stand - Horizontal tripod grip, Vertical tripod grip, Table protection - marking papers, protection|
|Power Supply||240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|User Interface||Touch Screen and PC|
- Icon 2 The specialist in small character laser coding. iCON 2 is compact, clean, fast and easy to use, and best of all, it uses no consumables. Move on from inkjet and forget about costly and messy inks.
- Icon 2 by Bradma is small character laser coding system that gives you everything you expect from a laser coder without the obstacle of a high price. It is clean, fast, uses no consumables and, most importantly, is within your budget.
- No Consumables: iCON does not use ink. This means very low costs: no consumables budget and no ink system to maintain. Also, no ink means no mess and a cleaner, more hygienic production environment.
- Totally Affordable: iCON is unique. Now price is no longer a reason not to use a laser. iCON by Macsa delivers top quality performance at a price.
- Compact and Versatile: iCON will go anywhere. It is small and compact so it can be installed in the most difficult locations. And because it is a laser it can code onto both stationary moving products. A controller can be connected if necessary.
- Truly Reliable: iCON can be trusted. Because it is based on Macsa’s 25 years experience in laser technology it is very reliable; maintenance and repair costs are minimal.
- Permanent Quality Marking: No surprises. An iCON print is a permanent print which will last for the lifetime of your product. And it is consistently high quality not dotty like an inkjet; moreover it works with most substrates: labels
- Fast: high performance optics, powerful hardware and advanced, low overhead software to enable its core laser to meet the speeds of most production lines.
Bradma Macsa High Speed Lasers is best suited for below Packaging and FMCG industries.
- Food Products: The iCON 2 laser provides clear, permanent coding on food products in a variety of materials as paper carton, PET, film…whether fresh, frozen, individual or in packs
- Pharmacy iCON 2 meets the high quality standards of the pharmaceutical sector for the coding of blisters, plastic bottles, labels, tubes and boxes.
- Beverage Water, wine, spirits or soft drinks… All drinks containers can be coded with iCON 2, whether made of PET, glass, paper labels or cardboard. iCON 2 can do it all.
- Cosmetics Discrete, precise and high quality, iCON 2 carries out perfect coding for products that take great care of personal appearance
- Home Care iCON 2 provides high-speed solutions and high contrast in order to cope the most difficult applications regarding packaging for cleaning and household products.
- Can mark on Wood, Paper, Food, Glass, Plastic, Foams, Metal, Rubber
Laser Power: 30W
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||SPA F-10 Pulsed|
|Wavelength||1.062 micro m|
|Marking Head Dimensions||127x114 mm|
|Power Supply||100V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|User Interface||Touch Screen, Hand held terminal and PC|
- SPA F Pulsed is a Fiber Laser specialized in coding and marking over a wide variety of materials such as films, plastics and metals and other industrial products
- High speed SPA F Pulsed codes and marks information at a very high speed maintaining and excellent definition, without interruptions even in the most hostile conditions.
- Excellent quality marking, SPA F Pulsed has been designed either for marking in metal, plastic and other materials in industrial sectors where an excellent quality marking is required.
- Environmentally friendly Laser technology is environmentally friendly as it allows to reduce the costs of consumables avoids generation of harmful emissions and the consumption of energy is minimum.
- Precision: Several features including Bradma Macsa’s proprietary VCS* to ensure high print quality even on high-speed production lines.
- Connectivity: Several softwares which enable it to be operated remotely as well as directly.
- Versatility: Integrated into any production line, it can encode over a wide range of materials using 3D printing options.
- Simplicity: Videos and help material to facilitate its installation and integration
- Reliability: In adverse production environments thanks to IP54 guidelines.
- Adaptability: Wide range of essential and extra accessories to optimise the laser’s performance.
- System: Optical isolator and collimator of the laser source, galvanometric scanners built into the marking head. Control and power electronics, drivers of the digital scanners, CPU, power supplies and laser source built into the control cabin
- Control: Touch screen with Scan Linux software, MarcaLite® software, with security key and Ethernet (TCP / IP) cable connection
- Optional Accessories: Stand - Horizontal tripod grip, Vertical tripod grip, Table protection - marking papers, protection goggles, Alarm Kit - Fume Extractor - Mounting support - mounting Bracket U-ARM - Marking paper
- Model Name/Number: SPA F-20/F-30/F-50 Pulsed
- Laser Power: 30W/30W/50W
- Marking Head Dimensions: 50x508 mm
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 8 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Pravin Navarkar | Pass Enterprises| Nashik, Maharashtra
Abdullah | Macro Limited| Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
05-July-21| Product Name : Thread Forming Tap