Products & Services
Opticals And Contact Lens Fitting Service
Get Latest Price
Contact lenses are thin & disk like material made of highly biocompatible substance which can wear on the surface of corneal surface. Contact Lens is used to correct refractive error in a same way Glasses do. Contact lenses are used to correct: Myopia (nearsightedness), Hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism (blurred vision due to the shape of the cornea) and Presbyopia (inability to see close up). Most of People choose contact lens as an alternative to wearing eyeglasses
At Foresight Eye Clinic, we have a team of qualified Ophthalmologist & Optometrists for providing the Right Services and Products to our patients to meet their different needs.Opticals
At Foresight Eye Clinic our eye tests are all about you!
Our objective of course is to help you see the world clearly, and by booking your eye test with us, we’ll get you well on the way to achieving that!
An eye test in our view is so much more than just determining how blurry your vision is at the moment. In addition to assessing your current vision, one of our qualified, friendly Optometrists will:
- Assess the overall health of your eyes;
- Discuss with you the optical requirements you have for your lifestyle;
- Talk to you about the corrective vision options available;
- Help you decide on the spectacles or contact lenses most suited; and
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your vision and eye health.
- Dispensing of Single Vision Lenses, Bifocal Lenses and Progressive Addition Lenses.
- Dispensing of Glass or Plastic Lenses.
- Dispensing lenses with tint, anti reflection coating, hard coat.
- Dispensing of frames and reading glasses.
- Dispensing of high index lenses for higher powers.
View Complete Details