Our Product Range
|Dimension||219 x 161 x 58 mm (8.6 x 6.3 x 2.3 inches)|
|Depth Of Field||30 mm (1.2 inches)|
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Unit Weight||680 g (1.5 lbs)|
|Pixel Resolution||18.4 to 20 pixels/mm|
|Iris image pixel resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Optical path distance||350 to 380 mm|
|Inter Pupillary distance range||40 to 90mm (1.6 to 3.5 inches)|
|Internal LED for pupil contraction||Broadband visible (white)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 50 DegC|
|Eye safety standard||IEC 62471, IEC 60825-1|
|Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Power||USB 2.0 (500 mA at 5V)|
We are offering CMITech Dual Iris Scanner to our clients.
- The CMITech BMT-20 is a binoculars-type iris biometrics imaging device that quickly captures highest quality iris biometric images. Exceeding industry standards for image quality, this system optimizes matching accuracy, essential in very large scale deployments for which de-duplication is a core deliverable.
- Easy to use, the system can be reliably positioned by the subject with minimal instructions, or by an operator with the aid of positioning feedback LEDs on the top of the imager’s housing. The patent-pending optical design of the BMT-20 includes an expanded depth of field and a very large interpupillary distance range, providing effortless capture for subjects of all ages. Intended for applications in which subjects have limited prior experience with biometrics devices, the BMT-20 is ideal for enrollment programs of all sizes, including those involving very young children.
- Designed with the latest in optical and system control technology by one of the leaders in the industry, the BMT-20 is physically robust, highly reliable and durable. This system meets the elevated IP64 intrusion protection standard and is sealed against dust and other airborne particles to provide extended life in harsh environmental conditions.
- CMITech’s products and technology are leading the industry in cost effective and easy to use iris recognition solutions serving the full range of identification and authentication use cases, including physical and logical access control, national identity, law enforcement, border crossing, and immigration control applications.
- State-of-the-art optical design
- Single sensor design
- The long internal optical path
- Dedicated, onboard image processor supports very high speed, simultaneous capture of subject’s irises
- Extended depth of field
- Wide inter-pupillary distance tolerance
- All solid-state design—no moving parts
- Meets IP64 specifications for particulate intrusion prevention
- The near-real-time off-axis gaze detection
- Item Code: BMT-20
View Complete Details
|Operating System||Support Windows XP,Win7,Win2008,Embedded Linux|
|Spatial Resolution||50% 1.0 LP/mm|
|Capture time||2 Sec|
|Radiated Emission||FCC part15B/IECCISPR 22 CLASS B standard|
|Radiated Immunity||As per IEC/EN 61000-4 32006+A22010|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Capture Mode||Auto capture with built-in quality check|
|ESD Air||Discharge+/-8 KV, contact type+/-4Kv|
|Image Margins Left and right||0.6x iris radius|
|Output Image||KIND1 to KIND7 with JPEG2000 compression|
|Top and bottom||0.2x iris radius|
|Pixel Resolution||10 pixels/mm|
|Imaging Wavelength||700-900 nm|
|Pixel Depth||8 bits/pixel|
Mantra MIS100V2 IRIS Scanner can be utilized widely for identity applications like Aadhaar Authentication, Banking Applications, and Access Control Applications. MIS100V2 quality algorithm can efficiently identify poor IRIS images that can be adjusted smoothly based on inbuilt LED indications. Our iris sensor is comprised of high-Resolution CMOS Sensor that creates quality ISO/IEC 19794-6 Images with JPEG2000 compression. MIS100V2 proprietary distance sensing and focus analysis technology gives fast auto capture capabilities.
- Lowest FAR and FRR
- 2STQC Certified Product.
- 3Supports Windows, Linux, and Android Operating Systems.
- PC/Network security
- Time and attendance
- Skill Development
- Public application
- Health and Medical
- Smart card application
- Jeevan Pramaan
- Item Code: MIS100V2
View Complete Details