These are Fuel Tube Fusion Welded Class-I Boilers, suitable to operate with solid, liquid or Gaseous fuels.
- Large Furnace volume reduces Heat-Flux on Furnace
- Large Water holding capacity reduces variations in operating pressure
- Large Heating Surface Area Ensures Designed Evaporation even with Dirty Heating Surfaces
- Large Steam Chest Volume Ensures maximum dryness fraction of steam
- Efficiency can be achieved 92 % with Waste Heat Recovery.
Boilers for solid fuel fired are Equipped with Induced Draft and Forced draft fans to operate on Balanced Draft systems. While Boilers operating with Liquid and Gaseous fuel are equipped with single, two stage or Step less Modulated Fully Automatic Burners. They are also equipped with photo flame sensor to run the Boiler with safety.
Small Industrial Boilers, manufactured as per Reg 609 are also available in range of 100-800 kg per hour, in which volumetric capacity of pressure part is controlled to 500 liters and they are equipped with two IBR approved Safety valves. These boilers are limited with operating pressure of 7 kg per sq cm.
- Equipment: Packaged Flue Tube Boilers
- Manufacturing Range: 500-10000 kg per hour
- Operating Fuels: Solid, liquid or Gas.