Products & Services
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Gobind Agarwal|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 500 - 1000 Crore|
Industries Catered To
Ganesha Ecosphere Ltd. entered into business in 1987. Over the Years, the Company has emerged as one of the leading PET- recycled RPSF manufacturers in India. We pioneered the manufacture of Recycled Polyester Staple Fibre (RPSF) and Recycled Polyester Spun Yarn (RPSY) from pre and post consumer PET Bottle scrap under the leadership and visionary farsightedness of our illustrious Chairman cum Managing Director Shri Shyam Sunder Sharmma. Ganesha is headed by a team of dynamic professionals.
Being into sustainable business of PET bottle Recycling, we aim to collect maximum PET waste through our 20+ collection centres across India and minimize its environmental impact by turning it into resource.
Having its manufacturing units at Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Rudrapur (Uttarakhand), and Bilaspur (Uttar Pradesh) Ganesha has a cumulative capacity of 97800 Tonnes per annum(87,600 TPA of RPSF and 7200 TPA of RPSY and 3000 TPA of Dyed and Texturised/ Twisted Filament Yarn) of RPSF and yarn.
Our products find application in the manufacture of textiles (T-Shirts, body warmers etc.), functional textiles (non-woven air filter fabric, geo textiles, carpets, car upholstery) and fillings (for pillows, duvets, toys).+ Read More
- To be a high-performance organization by making the best use of resources and empowering people.
- To be the preferred choice of our customers by providing world class customer services.
- To maintain high levels of quality in our products through innovative research and technology development in our processes, products and applications.
- To build relationships with stakeholders based on trust, transparency and ethical business conduct.
- To contribute to the cause of making our planet a better place to live in for the present and future generations.