Get Latest Price
- Low maintenance
- High quality
Central filter unit:
- Appropriate to many suction tasks for several working places at the same time for jobs using non-alloyed metals and precious metals, galvanized material and aluminum.
Which kind of product is the Filter Cube?
- The TEKA Filter Cube product line is a filter unit equipped with filter cartridges applicable for nearly every task in the area of fume and dust filter
How does the Filter Cube work?
- The polluted air is extracted by means of the ventilator and guided towards the filtering section. The toxic particles deposit on the surface of the filter cartridges.The cartridges are deducted automatically or manually by compressed air.
- The particles deposited on the cartridge are detached by the compressed air blast and reach a dust collecting tank. The cleaned air is recycled to the working space via an outlet silencer without any heat loss. Optionally, the air can be guided to the exterior via a two-way branch.
Is the Filter Cube certified?
- The Filter Cube product line is certified according to the standard DIN EN ISO 15012-1 and according to the IFA (Institut für Arbeitsschutz – Institute for occupational safety and health) concerning dangerous substances. It is approved for the welding fume category W3 as stationary filter unit for welding fume extraction.
For which fields can the Filter Cube be applied?
- As Central Suction Unit For Several Manual Welding Posts
- As Suction Unit For Welding Robots
- As Suction Unit For Flame Cutting Tables Or Grinding Benches
- As Suction Unit For Room Exhausting (push-pull-systems)
- As Suction Unit Combined With Exhausting Tables
- As Mobile Filter Units For Shipyards (special Design)
- As Suction Unit For Grinding Of Non Explosive Materials
What else do you have to respect?
- Many types of dust, for example welding dust particles, are inflammable if ignition sources are let in. The user has to avoid these specific risks. He has to take care especially that no ignition sources are aspired during operation of the unit. Concerning explosive substances, please ask for a separate offer according to ATEX.
What is included in delivery?
- You receive a complete system that is ready for operation including the necessary star-delta connection (from 5,5 kW on). You only have to accomplish the electrical connection on site.
How is the Filter Cube constructed?
- The main parts of the Filter cube are the ventilator with silencer, pneumatic housing, filter section including cartridges and dust collecting section as well as the differential pressure based control.The housing consists of a stable steel plate construction and is provided with powder coating to enable an optimal and rapid maintenance.
- The maintenance door of the filter cartridge housing is equipped with a vision panel that consists of laminated safety glass. The differential pressure based control is delivered completely preset and is very easy to handle. The control element is specially developed to survey and control the filter unit. All functions can be recalled via a multifunction button and adjusted according to the operation parameters.
Optionally available (with IFA certification):
- Continuous precoating device
- Particle sensor
- Item Code: FILTERCUBE
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
•WiseRoot :- for optimised root pass welding
•WiseThin:- for optimised sheet welding
•WiseFusion:- for ensuring consistent weld quality in all positions
•WisePenetration:- for delivering constant welding power regardless of changes in the stick-out length
•MatchLog :- for quickly changing welding parameters during welding
Compatible with Kemppi FastMig Synergic, FastMig M, FastMig Pulse , FastMig X 450 and KempArc Robotic Automation Equipment.
View Complete Details