Products & Services
Globion India Private Limited
Incorporated in October 2006, Globion is located in Hyderabad- a city of Poultry Strategic importance at genome valley, Biotech Park, Phase III. Globion intends to produce world class poultry vaccines by complying to cGMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
The biotech industry has witnessed a steep growth in past decades. The accelerated growth was witnessed not in agriculture production, but also in bio-pharmaceutical production. This has transformed conventional methods of medication and vaccination to a new era with many novel products and its applications.
Globion has commissioned a state-of-the-art Vaccine manufacturing facility complying with GMP standards. Globion produces a basket of Poultry Vaccines – Live and Inactivated --for Breeders, Layers and Broilers under . The products are marketed under the brand “GlobiVac”.
Poultry Industry globally has become the most formidable source of Food Basket ensuring Food Security of World . However globalization of this industry has also thrown challenges to each major Poultry Producing Country with respect to control emerging and re emerging diseases. One of the best tool to offer this and ensuring Food safety is Research and Solution driven vaccination and disease control.
Globion recognizes the need of Research and Development and is committed to invest in this segment heavily. Its R & D unit has already received recognition by Department of Science and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Globion is also engaged in many futuristic product development by aligning with many local and international Research Institution.
The future of biotechnological application in Poultry industry will be towards prevention and disease diagnosis using molecular biology and development of novel vaccines. The poultry industry has always felt that there is a qualitative and quantitative gap between demand and supply of vaccines. Globion will fill this gap by ensuring continuous development and delivery of world class vaccines.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 50 - 100 Crore|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||32070*****|
- Chick Embryo operation labs.
- Dedicated Tissue culture preparation lab.
- Separate Tissue culture, Infection and Harvest lab.
- Blending, filling and Freeze drying lab for Live vaccine with state-of-the-art vial filling machine and CIP & SIP compliant lyophilizer.
- Blending, emulsification and filling lab for Inactivated vaccines with automated emulsification vessels & filling line.
- Material preparation and sterilization labs.
- Dynamic hatches and Pass boxes.
- Antigen cold stores.
- Quarantine cold stores.
- Separate entry and exits areas for personnel and material.
- Dedicated decontamination area.
- Dedicated areas for live and inactivated vaccine labeling and packing with semi-automatic labeling machines.
Explore our categories
Reviewed by 6 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Suhail Ahmad | Basti, Uttar Pradesh
Sanjeev | Salem, Tamil Nadu