|Display Type||255 x 128 pixels,White LED backlight with custom intensity control|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 14.6 x 2.9 in|
|Volume||Adjustable to 88 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume|
|Keypad||Standard 12-key keypad|
|Loudspeaker Frequency||160-22,000 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||2-104 Degree F|
Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000SIP-Based IP Conference Phone
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world’s most advanced IP conference phone
The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to Polycom® HDX® group video systems for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning Polycom® SoundPoint® IP desktop phones—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
- Polycom® HD Voice™—unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™technology—delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options— multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX room telepresence solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software—leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability—compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser—enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
View Complete Details
|Display Type||132x65 pixel backlit graphical LCD|
|Frequency Response||300 to 3300 Hz|
|Relative Humidity||0% - 85% (noncondensing)|
|Size||14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in|
|Power Supply||110V 60Hz AC / 220V 50 Hz AC|
|Network interface||Two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface|
|Keypad||12-key telephone keypad|
|Operating Temperature||40 Degree - 104 DegreeF (5 Degree - 40 DegreeC)|
|Reverberation Time||Below 0.5 seconds|
|Noise level||Below 48 dBa|
The standard for everyday conferencing in small to midsize conference rooms SoundStation2 is the ideal conference phone for small to midsize conference rooms that seat up to 10 participants. Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
SoundStation2 provides users with advanced features, enabling conference calls that are more flexible and productive than ever before. The “EX” model supports up to two Expansion Microphones, ensuring that the microphone pickup reaches to all corners of a medium-sized conference room. The 2.5mm Applications Port allows you to connect the SoundStation2 to a mobile phone for conference calls from locations without analog phone lines, or to a computer for Internet calling*. A large backlit display offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. It connects to any standard analog telephone line, making it very easy to set up. With traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold, you have a conference phone that’s also familiar and easy to use.
- More productive calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers crystal-clear conversations, making conference calls more productive
- Hear and be heard clearly – Intelligent microphones and Dynamic Noise Reduction technology ensures everyone can be heard
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Backlit display provides important information – Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide Caller ID*
- Ability to increase microphone pickup – Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Connect to mobile phones and PCs – Applications Port offers unmatched flexibility for mobile phone and Internet calling*
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connect to a PBX with an analog extension
View Complete Details
|Display Type||Backlit monochrome LCD,128x64 pixels|
|Warranty||2 years (battery 1 year).|
|Weight||Konftel 300Mx: 1 kg. Konftel charging cradle: 220 g|
|Temperature||5 - 40 Deg C|
|Battery||5200 mAh,up to 60 hours of call time/270 hours standby|
|Ac Adapter||100-240 V AC/14 V DC|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 80% condensation-free|
|Size||Diameter 240 mm,height 77 mm|
|Konftel Charging Cradle||Size 180x165 mm|
|Phone Book||200 contacts|
|Conference Guide||20 groups|
|USB Connectivity||2.0 Mini B.|
|Audio range||2G 200-3300 Hz,3G 200-7000 Hz,USB 200-7000 Hz|
|Microphone||Omnidirectional 360 Deg|
The Konftel 300Mx is the world’s only mobile conference phone. Insert the SIM card and start your meeting immediately, with no fuss or cables. Wherever you have mobile phone coverage. However you want, thanks to the unit’s versatility and support for PC-based collaboration.
You enjoy better sound quality than from a landline. The Konftel 300Mx is based on our OmniSound® audio technology and supports HD Voice on the mobile network. With natural, crystal-clear sound, the nuances of the call come across and the dialogue can flow smoothly. Connecting expansion microphones enables up to 20 people to be heard with superb clarity.
Konftel’s mobile conference telephone is perfect if your company has chosen a fully mobile communications solution or if you need to supplement fixed devices. The battery provides up to 30 hours of talk time and charges when the Konftel 300Mx is placed on the supplied charging cradle.
- Meeting size: Up to 20 people
- Mobile 3G/GSM
- Hybrid: combine meeting app with phone calls
- Battery gives 30 hours of call time
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- Expandable with additional micro-phones
- Supports HD Voice on mobile network
- Support for Konftel Unite adapter
- Recording on memory card
Perfect for collaboration
A USB port makes the Konftel 300Mx ready for all the apps and services we use to communicate and collaborate via computers – such as Skype, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Avaya Equinox, Unify Circuit och Google Hangouts. Don’t compromise on audio quality when your teamwork goes “live” in an online meeting.
You're in control
Via the optional Konftel Unite adapter, you can connect up the app to manage the conference phone effortlessly. With our One Touch Conferencing, one touch really is all it takes to start or join a meeting. Use your personal contact book and control the phone’s functions from the Konftel Unite app during the meeting.
View Complete Details