IP PBX System
|Dimension||378mm(W) x 115mm(D) x 290mm(H) (for KSU)|
|Temperature||0 Deg C - 40 Deg C|
|Power Consumption||172VA at 220V-AC (per KSU Cabinet)|
|Humidity||10% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|AC Power Input||90 VAC to 264 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Terminal Lineup||12key Multiline Terminal,24key Multiline Terminal, 24key IP Multiline Terminal, 60key DSS Console|
SL1000 - Advanced & Unique Solutions
Voice Response System (VRS)*
Voice Response System (VRS) provides various voice features such as Automated Attendant, Voice Announcement, Greetings, and others to increase productivity. Initially 4 channels are equipped, and this can be expanded up to 16 channels in case of multiple callers, or for frequent use. In addition, SL1000 also provides multiple levels of Automated Attendant (up to 48 greeting messages) that guides callers to reach the desired extension or group without going through a telephone operator.
Loss of message is a loss of opportunity. SL1000 has a powerful Voice Mail solution to eliminate any lost messages, with a choice of either 15 hours or 40 hours recording time. Voice mail operation and access to the mail box is easy from the terminal.
When an external caller leaves a voice message at the employees’ extension, SL1000 automatically places a call to the pre-assigned number (another extension, mobile phone, home, etc) and sends a notification informing they have received a new message.
Users may record and store telephone conversations into the users Voice Mail Box and playback the recorded conversations anytime.
Mobility (Dual Forking)
Mobility is the key to success in expanding a business. Mobile phone can be set as the answering terminal when the users are out of the desk/office. No more missing important calls when the users are outside of office. This is the benefit for you that your own Mobile/GSM behaves like an internal extension. This feature is recommendable for sales office, business person who are frequently out of office/town. Also suited for factory and warehouse having wide area/space.
Office / Home Guard
Auto Warning MessageUse the terminal as a tool for reminder. Messages or conversations can be recorded and played back automatically on a periodic schedule over the key telephone’s built-in speaker to simulate human presence in the surroundings.
Alarm Sensor Support
An Alarm Sensor Support is already built-in. Warn intruders when there is a forced break-in, and have protection against vandalism. Connect a 3rd Party Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) or motion detectors to the SL1000 and take advantage of the built in alarm system. A pre-recorded warning message can be played back through the built in speaker of the telephone or a paging speaker as a siren, triggered by the PIR sensors.
SL1000 – Benefits
SL1000 is an intelligent cost-effective telecommunication system that is equipped with capability to adapt functions for immediate and emerging business needs
- Handy and Useful Functions:SL1000 is equipped with rich Built-in functions that improve the employees’ communication environment, contributing to saving in Total Cost of Ownerships.
- Hybrid Concept:SL1000 provides Hybrid ports, realizing seamless integration of multiline terminals, single line telephones, facsimiles, and more without complex settings.
- Scalable Architecture:SL1000 starts from 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions, scales up to 128 extensions (230 ports). The system is flexible to suit any changing demands of communication infrastruture.
- IP-Enabled:SL1000 is ready with the capability of VoIP (Voice over IP) trend, or for possible change in the future for both H.323 and standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunks and extensions.
View Complete Details
|Connectivity||IPv4, HTTP/HTTPs, VoIP, Etc|
|Area Network type||LAN Capable|
|Capacity||Max users (devices), PowerCPU EE: 300, BHCA 1500|
|Power Supply||AC/DC or 48V|
|Slots||8 free modular slots|
|Weight||13 kg (28.7 lb.)|
|Noise Level||Max 45dBA|
|Product Type||OXO Connect Large|
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect
Communication Server for SMBs Scalable. Customer-focused. Reliable and Cost-effective
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect is a scalable phone system based on a robust, connected and converged communication platform for businesses with up to 300 users. OXO Connect offers built-in access to the cloud-based, Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ collaboration service.
Together, OXO Connect and Rainbow, offer customer-focused business communications and video collaboration services to all employees, wherever they be. SMB professionals work better together to respond to the customers requests and can share information faster and more accurately with guests, business partners and customers.
Enjoy high reliability with ALE technology that is tested and validated from phone-to-cloud.
OXO Connect is optimized for cost-effective operations: Unified Communications and remote management are offered through an external cloud service connection.
Features and Benefits:
- Scalable hybrid cloud communications
- Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services including one number routing for mobile users and secure video meetings.
- Advanced business phones and enterprise-grade collaboration services
- Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making: Calls are routed to relevant experts and virtual meetings help information flow faster.
- Hybrid analog, digital, IP, SIP endpoints and trunks
- Benefit from rapid return on investment by leveraging cost-effective cabling and phones requiring minimal power supply and maintenance. Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can
- Reliable solution including on-premises LAN, WLAN, phones and devices connected to a cloud service
- Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud that is easy to upgrade from the cloud
View Complete Details
Rs 1 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Area Network Type||LAN Capable|
IP PBX / SIP server can connect multi locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact centre, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible platform and system Starting with as few as five users to expands up to 100000 users.
View Complete Details