Products & Services
Steel H Economiser
Greens Power Industrial Economisers are designed to operate with both shell package type and water tube boilers. An economiser is a Money Saver for operators of industrial boilers and furnace plant, helping make the most of valuable primary energy. Greens Power has more practical experience in economiser than any other company. It was Sir Edward Green, the company's founder who invented and patended the first original economiser in 1845. All the installed units in production today are result of an unbroken history of practical development and a thorough understanding of industrial users.
- Finned tubes for increased heat transfer per tube
- Compact construction
- Outlet Gas Temperature decreases hence the Outlet Water Temperature increases
- Improved performance, leading to overall improvement in efficiency
- Gas side pressure drop significantly lower (22%), leading to reduced fan loading, and greater plant efficiency.
- Lower water pressure drop (64%)
- No requirement for new structural design
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Power, Process, Cement, Food & Beverages Etc.|
|Working Pressure||125 to 275 Bar|
|Capacity Range||Above 250 MW|
|Bare Pipe Thickness||2 - 8 mm|
|Fin Thickness||0.6 - 3.0 mm|
|Fin Tube Thread Pitch||5 - 30 mm|
The Right Heating Surface:
- Greens Power have developed over the years several different types of extended surface tube to suit many fuel types, maximizing thermal efficiency and low fouling characteristics.
- For Power Station Economisers Greens have supplied up to 1,100 MW units
View Complete Details