Products & Services
Rs 70,000 / PersonGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Person
|Course For Diploma||DMLT|
|Number of Classes per week||6|
|Course Duration||2 year|
|No of Persons||1|
|Full Time Or Part Time||Full Time|
|Course Duration Of Diploma||1+ Years|
|Start Date / Month||jan|
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]:
The course is an allied health/paramedical course that is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases through clinical laboratory tests.
Lab Technologists are needed by doctors to help analyse results for treating diseases that they specialize in. The program covers preclinical subjects such as:
- Blood Banking.
Students enrolled to the course are imparted training in laboratory management ethics through:
- practical sessions
- internal assessment
- an internship training program, of a 6-month duration.
As part of the course, such students are taught to:
- handle clinical tests, laboratory equipment, microscopic and automated equipment, and others.
- match blood samples for blood transfusions and diabetic count.
- test and check cholesterol levels and blood pressure in the body.
- find the cause of such ailments.
- file reports that are passed on to the concerned doctor who recommends medication to the patient for the same.
- conduct such tests.
- maintain laboratory equipment like:
- test tubes
- safely dispose waste.
- practice safety, cautiousness, and attentiveness at all times, such as wearing protective clothing, among others.
- make reports for patients’ treatment.
- Chemical Chemistry
- Coagulation, and others such.
- discipline and attentiveness.
- ability to conduct research.
- ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- stress-handling ability.
- analytical judgment.
- patience to interpret technical/scientific data.
- knowledge of laboratory instrumentation.
- mechanical aptitude.
- basic computer skills.
- analysis of body matter such as:
- body fluids
- micro-organism screening.
- chemical analysis.
- cell count procedures that are used to detect certain diseases in patients.
Such professionals are typically recruited as:
- Medical Lab Technicians
They are responsible for:
- collecting information.
- sampling it.
- reporting and documenting their medical investigations
- conducting research studies supervised by medical researchers.
- maintaining report accuracy.
- conducting complex tests.
- performing routine tests under stipulated conditions.
- preparing specimens.
- operating automated sample-analyzing machines.
- arranging and setting up testing equipment.
- maintaining lab equipment.
- supervising experiments.
- maintaining tools and safe conditions.
Such postgraduates of DMLT are actively involved in the following procedures:
- Blood banking
- Clinical Chemistry (chemical analysis of body fluids)
- Hematology (blood related)
- Immunology (study of immune system)
- Microbiology (study of bacteria and other disease-carrying organisms)
- Cytotechnology (study of human tissue)
- Urine analysis
- Blood Sample Matching
- Drug Efficacy Tests
- analyzing human body fluids like:
- drug count
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
View Complete Details